Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Refuge

Reaction score
Hi all,

check out some Doom! This page has been a great inspiration in finding my guitar sound :shred:

A SICKNESS UNTO DEATH | Official Website

A Sickness Unto Death | Facebook

banner.gif

AlexQ1993

Reaction score
Here's a brand new song from my band. Album mastered by Julian Rodriguez. Link in my signature.

The Scenic View

Reaction score
Hey! Check out my band, The Vilification! We're a 4 piece from Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada). We just finished our debut ep entitled "You Can't Force Fate" which is set to release mid October of this year. If you like the tunes, we'd greatly appreciate it if you would give us a like or a share! A little goes a long way!

The Vilification | Facebook

Here's a video from our latest show we did; opening for A Sight For Sewn Eyes, Structures, and Architects (More videos of past shows on the same YouTube channel).

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFGfGGPvJFI

Reaction score
I figure this won't get much recognition but it's worth a try.
Here's me band - Ovid's Withering | Facebook
We are currently in 3rd in this competition to play Euroblast (and only about 40 votes behind first place..)and it would be a dream to be able to play out in Europe. If you dig our band, please take a chance to vote for us, thanks!

Reaction score
Sending Artax | Facebook
Sending Artax | Gold Coast, QLD, AU | Metal / Techincal Progressive Death Metal | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation
Sending Artax - Artist - triple j Unearthed - free music | new Australian music | independent music

Sending Artax are a Technical/Progressive Metal Band from the Gold Coast, QLD Australia. This is a band with a very new approach to metal in the Australian scene with influences from everything from ethnic melodies to our favorite Disney films from the 90's of course the bands from the more technical side or music such as Colors ( former UK math/pop Band ) Necrophagist, The Dear Hunter, Veil of Maya, Dream Theater, and Spawn of Possession. With all focus put towards delivering a colorful sound with plenty of substance to hold the attention of both veteran musician and casual listener looking to nod their heads.

After 18 months of writing around 60 hour weeks of arduous labour Sending Artax have just finished recording a 9 track self produced album full of technical shenanigans with much anticipation from the Australian scene who are waiting to see what they'll bring to the scene. Having toured Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide with nothing but a positive response Sending Artax will finish up with a round of Australia's sunny State of Queensland before making a 2 year move to London U.K to dabble in their own element before returning to Australia with all intentions on stirring up the hornets nest.

Sending Artax have played alongside Australian/New Zealand metal veterans Alpine Fault, Darklight Corporation as well delivering devastating set lists along side the brutal and Terrifying "Shifting the Paradigm", King Parrot, Truth Corroded, Caligulas Horse, France's very own Hypnosis and many more talented acts.

Sending Artax | Gold Coast, QLD, AU | Metal / Techincal Progressive Death Metal | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation
Sending Artax | Facebook

Past reviews have contained the following...

“Sending Artax are fast, hard and intense. Virtuoso musicians coming together to lay it down like the greats. Heavy as hell but so skilled they still appeal to those less inclined towards crunching music.”

— Joe McCord, Shotgun Entertainmen
"An awesome display of fire power, and extreme overkill of strategic changes and and array of temp changes that will blow your mind. The Sheer amount of excellence in this track alone should be a symbol to any aspiring new and old metal bands as to what the progressive metal bands are capable of. If they want to keep up they will have a hard time following these guys."

- Andy Phelps, The Metal Review

"The relatively clean cut looking crew of SENDING ARTAX was the band for me that night because their style is right up my alley. With powerful vocals coming from the drummer and frontman; the drummer was also smashing the double kick to pieces. Instantly I passed the camera to a mate to get in there and get savage (and be savaged for that matter!) The track Promise The Bait Of Sinwas a favourite with unrelenting vocals that were clear and understandable. I would describe SENDING ARTAX as a scream death metal band with a massive future ahead. Other great songs wereImposition and Within The Evil Lies; You cannot help but nod your head to the riffs being ripped by SENDING ARTAX."

— Rick Daly , sludge factory

Below is a dropbox link to our to be released album - Circus of Me.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/90h6rksjz6beqvc/CuXLlMkXF7