Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jimROOT

MEMongrel
Reaction score
MEMongrel

still looking for band members... so if you come from germany, play drums, guitar or whatever cantact me!!! ;)

MEMongrel's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

http://www.facebook.com/MEMongrel

312998_273323176044305_273299536046669_810546_1973008601_n.jpg

XIII

Reaction score
Blood Thread < Hot and naked babes with big boobs!!

Just recently found a kick ass drummer who has been able to flawlessly replace the drum machine we used to employ!

Still looking for a bassist to complete the line up, looking to start gigging end of April! So if you're around the Glasgow area, drop us a line \m/,

\m/,

Update : We do have a good few more songs than whats is on the page! Looking to record soon!

JouniK86

Autistic philosopher
Reaction score
A solo project of mine, musical direction locating somewhere between poorly constructed ambidjent and atmospheric soundtrack-esque tune. Gimme feedback, I need it nao.

Hemorrhage

Reaction score

The help of all you fellow SS.orgists is needed

You can help us to play at Nummirock, one of the largest metal festivals in Finland next summer! All you need to do is click the facebook button "Suosittele" and after that "Vahvista" at the top of our page at Enthring | Nummirock Demosetä! Small effort for you, an enormous help for us! You can make the difference for Enthring!

//Tommi

iohann

Reaction score
Within Your Reach. It's a type of melodic hardcore.

Within Your Reach | Facebook

All of the stuff on our band page is old, but we're recording a new album really soon that's gonna be a lot better. Here's some demos/prepros of some of the new material that no one is supposed to know about.

Abandonmentdemo by BMLOYT's on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
1229nudemo by BMLOYT's on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I'm a guitar player, but in this band I'm just the vocalist. I help the guitarist write some of the riffs though.

Latest posts