Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

D1nkum

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I don't post here much, but try to keep coming back :) Very busy writing, and working aswell.

I just thought I'd share a new Pre pro my band has done for our upcoming album due out mid 2012. I'm looking for mainly constructive criticism and thoughts :)

We're a Queensland band, located on the Gold Coast.

Keep in mind this is a pre pro.. the mix isn't INCREDIBLE, as they're DI guitars and midi drums. We recorded it at 454 Studio's up in Brisbane. I'm really looking forward to going in to record properly with these guys :)

I Shall Devour | Facebook

Velixo

Reaction score
Ahoy! fellow buckos o' SevenStrin'.org. It would be pleasure me scurvy dog ho if ye could check out some o' me landlubberin pirate mates o' t' rockin' songs available below!:hbang:

Haha, seriously now though xD Listen to our music if you wish, we play melodic death metal with metalcore and maybe some djent incorporated into it. You don't need to go all "metalcore sucks" either, because we've actually recieved compliments from people whp don't like metalcore xD

Anyways, LISTEN! :D:D:D

Latest uploaded song:

Soundcloud: Upon Collision's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

If you like what you hear, please like us on facebook, it would be awesome! :D (you can also hear the songs here if you dislike soundcloud for some reason xD)

Facebook: Upon Collision | Facebook

Now yall have a real nice day/night/whatever-the-time-is!
CYA!!! :fawk:

Hankey

Reaction score
My band (I play bass):
logo.gif

Alternative rock from The Netherlands

Feed The Wire

Facebook: Feed The Wire | Facebook
Youtube: feedthewire's Channel - YouTube
Souncloud: feedthewire's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Our first studio recording:

kridly

Reaction score
Hey guys, my band Issachar just released our debut EP 'The Tide' for free download. You'll like it if you enjoy progressive metal in the vein of BTBAM or The Contortionist. Check it out, and I'd love to hear some feedback:

Issachar | Bandcamp

Issachar | Facebook

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score

iohann

Reaction score
406372_293111340752730_293110920752772_830436_840654550_n.jpg

VGH-9000 | Facebook

VGH-9000 is a mix of melodic metal, fusion, and post-rock, with some djenty accents. Kinda similar to Animals as Leaders but more jammy and a little less technical.

I just made the page for it today, I've got one song up. Give it a "like" if you like it. I'm trying to get this spread across the internet, not just my facebook friends list. More songs on the way, I'll probably make a Youtube for it eventually too.

All feedback, negative or positive, is welcomed.

dancegavindance

One-Stringer
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm on a quest to promote the band I'm in!

Through These Trials | Facebook

We're a relatively new metalcore/djent band, but we have an intro and a rough demo up for band learning purposes. Give us a like! :D and thank you immensely for listening.

Ian