Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Just brought on 3 members to my previously solo project. We're still looking for a drummer and a second vocalist, but we have some new music on the way.

Nouns | Facebook

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thelarrinator

To Kill Achilles
Reaction score
Hey, we've not been going long.
Only been going for a couple of months and had our 1st 2 gigs 2 weeks ago!
Tell me what you think of our track 'Plague' if you fancy some heavy stuff :)

Erm, dont really know what to say haha. If you enjoy it give us a like on the page, download the track w/e.
If you dont like it, that's cool too!

Drawn To Ruin | Facebook

DSD87

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Its been a while since we have put a new song on our Facebook page as we have finished recording the EP and it is finished being mastered. We will be releasing a new track this Sunday 11/3/12 at 6pm AEST titled 'Brain Washington DC' be sure to check it out. Give us feedback.

Hearts Like Wolves | Facebook

Also take the time and check other great bands that we have had a great pleasure meeting and playing shows with The Ocean The Sky, Graves, Beyond Terror Beyond Grace, Heiress, The Sweet Apes and of course Northlane

Cheers All!

Here is a clip of us live playing a song called Montana rose

Hearts Like Wolves @ Menai youth center - YouTube

thelarrinator

To Kill Achilles
Reaction score
Drawn To Ruin | Facebook

that's my band's facebook :)
we're relatively new, we have 1 recording up but theres a lot more to come! we've got some big news we cant quite announce yet but hey if you guys wanna check out some heavy stuff hit us up!
tell me what you think, its always good to receive criticism; good and bad! :)

clapton1968

Reaction score
Ibleedblood | Facebook
Just put out 3 new tracks. Been playing in the New Mexico/West Texas area for about a year now. Played with VOM, ATB, WTR, Knights of the Abyss and more. Recording our debut fl this summer at Hourglass Studios. Hope you guys dig.

aardfish

Reaction score
I would be thoroughly surprised and delighted if this actually brought in any traffic, but a friend of mine told me I should be more shameless and obnoxious in promoting my band. So here I am doing that. An album is on its way, so now is as good a time as ever.

If you so much as listen to the teaser track we have up on bandcamp, I would be tickled pink. If you like what you hear, then we're both happy, because there is also plenty more to come.

Aardfish on Facebook
Aardfish on Bandcamp

AborteD

Reaction score
As in the eponymous thread :

Korben Dallas (sludge/post-hardcore), France

269720_217422781626691_188527287849574_509902_3431755_n.jpg

Korben Dallas

First EP.