Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lostbrethrenuk

Reaction score
a3943959627_10.jpg

Lost Brethren is a solo project which was created in 2011. To help promote the project I'm giving away the album for free. Please check out :Lost Brethren

For more information check: http://www.facebook.com/lostbrethren

Please spread the word!

BlackSG91

Loves Black Guitars & Meng Mengs
Reaction score
This is my band:

You can download the debut album for free here:

DOWNLOAD

Awesome videos bro!:hbang: I love the slow motion on the first video. That was done well, especially with the cymbals on the drum set...sick! That second video took a while to figure out, but I like the message in it. A real eye-opener.;) You guys are pretty tight musically. How long have you guys been together as a band?

oryphic

Untitled
Reaction score
Nicholas Maini's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world

Song writer/guitarist from Coventry, Rhode Island here. My soundcloud contains a collection of finished instrumental tunes, and song/riff ideas I've finished mixing/mastering over a year or two. As of now my solo project will go by the name Subject Obscured on CD (band names suck. inevitably i may decide on something else) but it's just Nick/Nicholas Maini when I upload stuff. Hopefully I will be finishing many more tunes in the works and tracking them soon if all goes well. Then, ultimately I'll be enabled to distribute my music more effectively with an official name and beastly full-length.

Sincere Thanks for reading, and listening.

-N

SensesTied

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/Thearchimedesdeathray

This is my band, been in it for about a year and a quarter now, all songs were written by the original guitar player, who recently departed, over 4 years ago and he handled all the guitar tracks back in 2010, well before i joined, i really enjoy this music even though i didnt record any of the tracks, I helped the drummer heavily with the mixing of the tracks so maybe i get a little credit? But I dont know, anyways were in the process of writing our next album with myself and a new guitar player and i will show you guys if anyone is interested that is when we have new material available to listen to.
Thanks, Zach

XIII

Reaction score
We've waited a while for this due to unforeseen circumstances.

Been dying to post something in here for some feedback! \m/,

So we would be honoured if y'all could check this teaser for our 3 track EP coming soon.

We are bloodThread from Glasgow and not really sure who we sound like to be honest, close to a dying giraffe is the best description.

Thanks if you took the time to check the vid :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uejl9bpWUCw

BloodThread