Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

alvaro

... dat chugga
Reaction score
This week was time to isolate with no redemption to be found, and no purpose of glorious goals.

As usual my guitar track is just one instance of IK's AmpliTube, slighty panned onto the right.

Enjoy!!

theganjie

Reaction score
Monolith are a brand new band from Perth, Western Australia playing simple, heavy, melodic and groove-based metal

Debut single 'SOLACE' available for free download and streaming from
bandcamp:
monolithau.bandcamp.com

and on youtube:

kurotenshi

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
So I'm thrilled to show you my first original made public. My band is called 11th Dimension, we are base in Lisbon, Portugal and we mix a load of different influences, the main one being metal and more precisely Groove / Progressive / Djent

Hope you like it and please comment, we are glad to hear either good or bad reviews.

11Th Dimension - Misanthropy (Band Playthrough) - YouTube

Sorry there is no actual 7 string guitar in there but the guitar player hasn't got the money yet.

Michelanoia

Michel Anoia
Reaction score
Hi guys !
Let me introduce you my french brutal grind blabla band, MICHEL ANOIA. It's our first album, DIY stuff. I'm playing on a Schecter C7 Blackjack tuned like a 8 Strings guitar.
Michel Anoia is a power trio augmented by two enslaved draftsmen, born in Lyon, France in 2012.Our high stupidity potential, the love for all forms of violent music combined with psychedelic illustrations gave birth to our first project. Multiple effects pedals, many riotous vocal interventions, shit-tons of riffs and special visual effects will cheer you up while you vomit.The project’s key idea is a research on combining and synergising visuals and sounds in all the direction. We try as hard as we can to improve what we’ve got to offer at every gig and deliver a better audio/visual performance.

http://anoia.bandcamp.com/

:hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang:

Cheers !
Charles

Akvg

Reaction score
Hey guys, my band just released a new single would be awesome if you could check it out :)

check us out on the facebook too, if you can give us a like :) facebook.com/thegaiatheoryband

grimorian

Reaction score
Working on a little studio side project and figured I'd try and get some peeps checking it out. It's more of a slow, "djent" kinda thing. Currently there's only some rough, self recorded instrumental versions of the songs on the facebook page, but they're decent enough. I'll be heading into the studio soon to get some legit recordings done. Check it out and let me know what you think...

https://www.facebook.com/VIGILny/app_178091127385

Experimorph

Reaction score
We launched the website for my band, Creinium, online just yesterday! The site's still under works, but you can find info on the band plus our first EP - whose production is unfortunately piss poor. We've recorded everything for our upcoming second EP, which will be released later this year. The new record will showcase a much more refined and mature sound.

http://www.creinium.com

I don't know many bands to reflect our music on, let's just say our music style's progressive metal with definite black metal and extreme metal vibes.

If you dig all the way into the band section, I'm the bassist!

fps

Kit
Reaction score
Hi again, live video from our rehearsal on Wednesday, 6 mics, 2 mobile cameras and a macbook screen

jkiernanguitar

Guitarist & Composer
Reaction score