Post your demos HERE! 😊

• Thread starter IT'z Roberto
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Koopadoop

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My band, Throne of Roaches, which play some kind of melodic death metal, released a heavy track a couple of weeks ago. Check it out: The Endless Hunt

I'm curious to find out if you can some references/other bands that it sounds like.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BigSwede

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This is from an old melodeath band I was in back in the early/mid 2000s. We recently came back together to re-record one of our old fan favorites. It was just a one-off thing (no reunion tour :lol: ) but it was cool to revisit this and dig up some old pics/live footage for the video.

Condisonancia band

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hello! I am Gabriela, from Argentina. In my free time I play bass and sing in a Progressive Rock Band, the name of my Band is Condisonancia, we recently recorded a Demo, in Spanish. Thank you for accept my request!

If you like the demo, subscribe!

Last edited:

BusinessMan

Reaction score
My friend of the band Devils Gap and I collaborated and created this track we’ve named chug machine. This is my first time collaborating with anyone and I think it turned out well. Please give your thoughts.

neurosis

Reaction score
This is from an old melodeath band I was in back in the early/mid 2000s. We recently came back together to re-record one of our old fan favorites. It was just a one-off thing (no reunion tour :lol: ) but it was cool to revisit this and dig up some old pics/live footage for the video.

Isn't that the vocalist that was doing the At The Gates covers and was in Armageddon for a bit too?
Enjoyed this song. Chorus is not my favorite but everything else is fun!

BigSwede

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Isn't that the vocalist that was doing the At The Gates covers and was in Armageddon for a bit too?
Enjoyed this song. Chorus is not my favorite but everything else is fun!
He was in Armageddon. He also sang for Nightrage for a few albums as well. He's currently singing in a band called Crystal Tears and we are working on a new project as well.

cthsqd

Cthulhu Squadron
Reaction score
Hey, I've just finished my last song. First time ever with vocals (!!!). All comments highly appreciated, especially since it's my vocal debut ;) If there are flaws in the mix or anything else I'd be more than happy to hear about it. There is still some time for improvements before I make a video to this one.

BusinessMan

Reaction score
Here is the intro to a track I've got I'm titling EVIL from my one man band BLOODMOON. I'ts going to be a combination of black metal, death metal, along with some deathcore because why not? :lol:

Last edited:

ChugThisBoy

Reaction score
Just found out about this thread so here it goes. It's my latest album - fully instrumental, kinda hard to define the genre but it was recorded on a 7 string in drop Ab, so it's definitely metal alright :lol: I'm self taught and mainly play guitar, other instruments were programmed. I would love to receive some feedback on the general feel of the songs, mix and whatever you'd like to write about. Maybe consider supporting what I do if you're feeling generous 🥰

Eukaryote

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Released a new song today after some years of not really finishing stuff. Went for traditional djent with a nostalgic touch. Also, check out my pixel art album cover!

Anectine_Matt

Reaction score
I've been working on finishing an album I hope to release this year, I think my production is finally getting closer to what I have in my head. I'm not sure exactly what genre you'd call me, there's some djentiness, lotta grooves and riffs with a touch of electronics, whatever that equates to. I play guitars and bass, drums and electronic shit are programmed. The track is called "Organic Damage".

Reaction score
So here's an actual demo for the demo thread.

While working on another song the layout for a much older idea randomly hit me so I threw down a rough recording. I don't know what this will be yet and it's bound to go through some changes but it'll be interesting to come back to this and listen when I actually finish the song so I can see how much it differs from the demo.
It definitely sounds a lot better on decent speakers than on a phone but ah well..it's a demo

Last edited: