Post your demos HERE! 😊

• Thread starter IT'z Roberto
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sailsaway

Chronic Lurker
Reaction score

Hi everyone, I'm curious to hear some of your music ☺️

If anyone has a demo, full track, album, or music video, I'm interested in checking it out 🙌

Doesn't matter the duration, quality, or genre.
Doesn't matter if it's completed or not.

Everyone is welcome to post new or old.

Let's get this going! ☺️

Happy Saturday ☺️🙌
There are some demos for an upcoming EP. Would be curious to hear your thoughts!

VisionSwords

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My band released the first track of our upcoming record last friday:

Completely self produced, feedback is welcome, thanks!

I love the vocals; it reminds of Howard Jones with Blood Has Been Shed (extremely underrated!)

IT'z Roberto

Apparent Neural DSP Advocate
Reaction score
I'm glad to see this thread is still somewhat kicking 🙃

Keep posting them tasty tunes my fellow artists 🙌😊

VisionSwords

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I recently released a single from new project Venomous Beings; the first single features Resington on vocals (who has a popular YouTube demoing guitar stuff). I mostly started this song because I bought an HM2 emulation that I wanted to use and it ended up turning into this whole other thing 😅 For fans of Edge Of Sanity, Bloodbath, Morbid Angel, etc.

If you dig it, I have more music coming out this year so please subscribe/follow so you don't miss anything.

You can links to single on all platforms here: https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/venomousbeings/i-am-the-hand-feat-resington

Latest posts