Post your demos HERE! 😊

• Thread starter IT'z Roberto
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IT'z Roberto

Apparent Neural DSP Advocate
Reaction score
I've been cranking out some Mega Man X3 tunes lately. I'll probably revisit the Gravity Beetle to throw some of my own solos on it:

*Best with headphones!*

Awesome stuff broham 🙌☺️ I dig gaming covers 🙌☺️ I want to do or even hear a cover of Bionic Commando NES 🙌☺️ (if someone would like to try it)

It would be blast beat madness or double bass, however I think it would end up being a pretty cool cover 🙌☺️

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
Oof. Time has REALLY gotten away from me. I demoed a whole second album for my zombiepunk band a few years back, and haven’t been able to get it fully recorded with a human drummer and the other band members. But Once I’m done moving I hope to finally pull it together.

True punk rock 🙌☺️ awesome stuff broham 🙌☺️

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score

Originally recorded this on my 7 in Drop E. Finally got around to re-recording with my 8 in Eb, and a complete remaster. Eventually I'll put vocals on these damn things.
oOoOo that's low 😳 I have my 8 string tuned to drop E. However, I have written majority of my riffs/test tracks in Double Drop D# 😬 I generally use a transposer, but I'm trying to get away from that. My 8 string is 28" in scale length, yet even with .85 (which I had to drill the tuners to fit) it is still super flubby at D# 😩 also, the super thick gauges don't sit in the saddles perfectly, causing a warble on higher notes 😩 I tried filing down the saddle where the strings meet and cross the saddle, but to no avail 😩 I'll probably just have my tech look over it and attempt to customize it for .74-.85+ gauges to sit properly 😩

feilong29

Reaction score
Awesome stuff broham 🙌☺️ I dig gaming covers 🙌☺️ I want to do or even hear a cover of Bionic Commando NES 🙌☺️ (if someone would like to try it)

It would be blast beat madness or double bass, however I think it would end up being a pretty cool cover 🙌☺️

Thanks so much! I am willing to bet my buddy @WarMachine did Bionic Commando haha, but I'll give it a swing :D

WarMachine

Reaction score

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
A little change of pace on this one. No brootz here, just laid back;

And....here's another WITH some brootz lol;

As always, I dig it broham 🙌☺️ love the mellow vibes 🙌☺️ I fiddle with the mellow stuff, but can't seem to really settled in on a mix I like enough to keep 😩 however, I have tons of fun messing with it 🙌☺️

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
A little change of pace on this one. No brootz here, just laid back;

And....here's another WITH some brootz lol;

Also, how do you post direct like that? I have a few mellow/happy fiddling tracks on my phone. Way different from my casual recordings 😅

Protestheriphery

Reaction score
I typically have these tracks on private, because I'm not sure how copyright works. Ive never looked into protecting my music, I have no idea how all that works. Also, Im not motivated to make them public because no one cares anyway.

This is the sibling project. Its the electronic version of the same tracks.

Reaction score
Working on a concept album and finished the demo for the opening track. I feel it makes a good intro to the rest of the album. Sound wise, for me, it sounds huge. I kinda stumbled upon the perfect mix considering it's aggro-industrial sound (cue that video clip meme of the goths dancing under a bridge). I kind of made it like a horror ride soundtrack, jumpscares and all. I tried moving around the starts and stops to unexpected places instead of it being logical on the grid. I'm also happy with the sound design in it. Simple song but all the parts combined makes it special to me.

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
I typically have these tracks on private, because I'm not sure how copyright works. Ive never looked into protecting my music, I have no idea how all that works. Also, Im not motivated to make them public because no one cares anyway.

This is the sibling project. Its the electronic version of the same tracks.

Awesome stuff broham 🙌☺️ super chill vibes 🙌☺️ I dig it 🙌☺️

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
Working on a concept album and finished the demo for the opening track. I feel it makes a good intro to the rest of the album. Sound wise, for me, it sounds huge. I kinda stumbled upon the perfect mix considering it's aggro-industrial sound (cue that video clip meme of the goths dancing under a bridge). I kind of made it like a horror ride soundtrack, jumpscares and all. I tried moving around the starts and stops to unexpected places instead of it being logical on the grid. I'm also happy with the sound design in it. Simple song but all the parts combined makes it special to me.

I dig the industrial sound 🙌☺️ I always feel like I'm listening to movie soundtracks when I here it 🙌☺️ I dig it 🙌☺️

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
Hey guys, I hope everyone had a great weekend 🙌😊 I've been busy restoring and repainting two of my geetars 😩 I ruined one 🥺 didn't know it was like a gremlin and you can't get them wet 😩 the body split/cracked in multiple places after I had wet sanded the paint off 😩 I wouldn't have worried except for the fact it split in the neck pocket 🥺 so... I guess it's wall art 🤦🏻‍♀️

It was a Washburn 7 string from roughly 2005, it was my first 7 string 🥺

I've tried patching it with wood glue and such, but the splits are so thin it's hard to get anything in between 😥 I believe I have two options for it 😩 1: wall art 😩 2: completely splitting it where it's split so that I can glue it back together. 🥺

Anyways, just an update, hope all is well 🙌☺️