Post your demos HERE! 😊

• Thread starter IT'z Roberto
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Sorry it's been a long time since I've posted, been extremely busy with work and writing new material.

I have a question for the shredders out there 😊 would anyone be interested in doing a guest solo or two over some spots in a few new tracks?

I'm writing some things that are kinda like Intervals/Sithu/Plini (Happy metal/fusion)

This sounds like something I'm down to do as well. Yeah, post them up when you can.

IT'z Roberto

Apparent Neural DSP Advocate
Reaction score
This sounds like something I'm down to do as well. Yeah, post them up when you can.
I'll see what I can do, I've just got rythyms and melodies at the moment, trying to work them into more than just 2-3 lines

I've got to add rythyms guitars over some of the melodies and develop variations I'm satisfied with. Sadly I'm really picky and still somehow end up generic.

feilong29

Reaction score
awesome dude!

sounds great!

What are you using for your tones?
I appreciate you taking the time to listen!

For my tones, they are all Kemper tones for the guitars (5150 profile I found and dropped the gain by a bit), and EurobassII for bass, and then Slate Digital plug-ins for the mixing. Mixing is still an on-going assignment for me, haha.

Dabo Fett

Reaction score
Gravity Thieves Bandcamp

Still working on final mixes and masters, but if nothing else I've learned so much about mixing and recording while working through this album that I'll both be very happy and unhappy with how its turning out.

FFO Russian Circles, Pelican, etc

Reaction score
I usually avoid doing this but I'm gonna post an actual demo. It's going to be one of the singles from the new album I'm working on. Designed to be catchy..but currently it's in preproduction. The vocals are scratch tracks just to get the idea and the song is just to get producers interested and give them something we can work on. It's how I'll pick what producer to go with. The finalized version won't sound exactly like this and it'll be interesting to hear how much there is that's changed between the demo and album version....in other words forgive the shitty quality. It doesn't even have a title yet.

AdamCook

Reaction score
Here's a music video for my band Jasper Lane's new single.

Our influences are mostly late 80's / early 90's rock/metal with some other modern prog influences blended in.

This track I'm hearing some Megadeth, Queensryche, early Def Leppard, etc....Curious to hear other's thoughts so that I know how to market this :).

MetalheadMC

Reaction score

just a section of a song im working on. Did this piece just to get acclimated to doing vocals again

Reaction score

just a section of a song im working on. Did this piece just to get acclimated to doing vocals again
Vocals can be tricky. After 2 years of covid inactivity and then contracting covid, my voice was pretty much shot to shit. I had to get a vocal coach and all that and I'm still getting back to fighting weight.
Voice sounds good, btw. Reminds me of the singer of Deride

MetalheadMC

Reaction score
Vocals can be tricky. After 2 years of covid inactivity and then contracting covid, my voice was pretty much shot to shit. I had to get a vocal coach and all that and I'm still getting back to fighting weight.
Voice sounds good, btw. Reminds me of the singer of Deride
First off, thanks for the compliment.

Yeah I feel you. I had covid 2 weeks ago and it fucked me up pretty bad. This was the first time doing any kind of vocals since and it was rough. Definitely need to refine my technique a little, as I wasn't using my diaphragm enough