Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
So Cal is definite. I think this will round me out completely and have me set.
The problem is that white So Cals are the obvious answer, but this Specific Ocean really has made this a tough call...
Which do I pull the trigger on?
2967000576_frt_wlg_001.png

2967000549_frt_wlg_001.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Axayacatl

Reaction score
This thread is such a bad idea. It is as if we were all afflicted by slight variations of a deadly and incurable virus/bacterial infection/std and we're all hanging out together at a massive sleep over just to make sure that we also catch each other's version of the disease. I don't know which one of you gave me Charvel GAS but thanks, now it hurts when I pee.....

Fathand

Tube Snake Boogie
Reaction score
Well... I did not know I had GAS for this until I found a deal that I couldn't pass. So I got it and it's on it's way. First new guitar for a while, too. Oops. :D (NGD thread is imminent when it arrives)

Chris-Garza-900a.jpg

protest

Reaction score
So Cal is definite. I think this will round me out completely and have me set.
The problem is that white So Cals are the obvious answer, but this Specific Ocean really has made this a tough call...
Which do I pull the trigger on?
2967000576_frt_wlg_001.png

2967000549_frt_wlg_001.png

I need the old metallic orange one.

3350008059_cf044a253b_b.jpg

feraledge

Reaction score
I need the old metallic orange one.

3350008059_cf044a253b_b.jpg

Metallic orange, pagan gold and even the old metallic green. Turns out the So Cal pretty much always looks sexy. But I think the old green is better than the new one. White is such an awesome and classy look, but damn if that Specific Ocean just speak to me.
The old ones are also top mount Floyds, I can hang with either, but if top mount is an option...

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
I just needed to ask it out loud, but we all knew the answer. It should be mine within the week.

There is just no stopping it, is there?:agreed: The white is classic, but that ocean color is cool if only because it is so different. Almost a surf green.

feraledge

Reaction score
There is just no stopping it, is there?:agreed: The white is classic, but that ocean color is cool if only because it is so different. Almost a surf green.

I've said it before a million times, but I think I made some solid moves this week and will grab that Charvel as soon as another guitar sells. Which leaves me good till that Peavey 5150 MH starts hitting the streets, but I don't feel so guilty about that one.

But I'm really pumped about the NGD I should be posting tonight.
:shred:

protest

Reaction score
Metallic orange, pagan gold and even the old metallic green. Turns out the So Cal pretty much always looks sexy. But I think the old green is better than the new one. White is such an awesome and classy look, but damn if that Specific Ocean just speak to me.
The old ones are also top mount Floyds, I can hang with either, but if top mount is an option...

I agree dude..for me there's just something about the orange and black that puts a big smile on my face. Kind of like this one, but with more teeth.

images

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
I might just snag this on the weekend:

CS-1961.jpg

...and I saw one of these at the same pawn shop I got my Vietnamese zither:

s54001.jpg

Depending on funds... I might snag that too. :D

EDIT:

IMG_448774413-MSS%2040428.JPG

Also from said shop... this is looking mighty tempting. :yum: ... but my eyes are set on the Saber...

Latest posts