Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I wanna get a 7 string for drop A, a 6 string for old school shit, and another 6 string for drop C garbage but I have zero money, can't get another job, and work is abysmally slow

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What about these new UA boxes boomer bends Youtubers won't shut up about?

Combo would likely go in a different room from my other amps so I have something to plug into there (great excuse for more amps) so they don't really fit the bill...

I just wish there was a Fender with the feature set of the Blues Deluxe with the better build / features of the 65 or 68. Basically a 65 Deluxe with a Fryette PS would be ideal, but just seems like overkill :lol:

JSanta

Reaction score
Combo would likely go in a different room from my other amps so I have something to plug into there (great excuse for more amps) so they don't really fit the bill...

I just wish there was a Fender with the feature set of the Blues Deluxe with the better build / features of the 65 or 68. Basically a 65 Deluxe with a Fryette PS would be ideal, but just seems like overkill :lol:

I have a local amp builder that could more than likely do that for you. His amps are fantastic. http://www.nauengineering.com/

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
287997918_5289158371149721_851280614712979219_n.jpg

Looks like EVH is doing another run of Eruption guitars.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
The TOM didn't seem too out of place as I was looking at the Gojira Charvel's for a minute, so it was different but by no means a deal breaker like the fretboard

Wucan

Reaction score
Fender Japan coming up with that good shit once again:

02_scandal-signature-2022-b.jpg

02_scandal-signature-2022-a.jpg

Edit: This one too. :yum:

02_ken-signature-2022-a.jpg

Yeah fuck it man. Fender Japan has way cooler shit and I bit the bullet to bring over two of them, will make NGD in the 6 string sub next week. They only cost me as much as two MIMs so did I even take a hit?

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Yeah fuck it man. Fender Japan has way cooler shit and I bit the bullet to bring over two of them, will make NGD in the 6 string sub next week. They only cost me as much as two MIMs so did I even take a hit?

Neato! Can't wait for your NGD. My ultimate dream is to win the lottery, travel to Japan and send a shipping container full of JDM Fenders back home. :lol:

Latest posts