Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
I liked his earlier Tagimas, too, but some random Brazilians on the internet said they were garbage:

Honestly I think the Ibby is the worse looking guitar he had been endorsed with
It's very bland and it doesn't help that I don't usually like guitars with the back and sides finished differently than the top

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
It's very bland and it doesn't help that I don't usually like guitars with the back and sides finished differently than the top
I do too but that is also because I hate almost any HSH guitar with the exception of maybe a Jem.

Jynx

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I pre-ordered one of these.

I post this video mainly because this is the exact colour I ordered. This is definitely not the kind of music I would be playing.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Reaction score
Never seen a brass 9 string nut before. I wonder if they machine it in-house. ^

Best iteration of that headstock imo.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
xgqqvv71yvuc6freosa4.jpg

...dude
give this a reverse headstock (and some other nitpicky tweaks) and it's exactly how I'd design a Charvel/Jackson.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I agree that his ESP was gorgeous and the Ibanez signs were lame but that Tagima? Horrendous.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Love the matching finish on the back of the headstock on that burl ESP. Sadly I hate the burl itself and I have no idea why the back of the body is trans blue instead of clear.