Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 7!!!

• Thread starter SevenatoR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan7620

that guy
Reaction score
just played a few shows in the last couple weeks so i thought id post these, the one with the whole band was just on friday, those kids were absolutly nuts! :hbang: i guess some kids got seriously hurt and got kicked out, the people who put it on would'nt let us play our last song because they thought there was going to be a brawl or something :eek:

is there anyway to get video on here? ive got a totaly metal 30 sec clip. :shred: the sound is f$%ed because it was taken off a small camera, but its got some cool part, its even got me doing reach around the neck stuff on my solo

Attachments

• dylan metal.JPG
    dylan metal.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 452
  • band metal.JPG
    band metal.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 457

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nice Nomad. ;)

Dylan, what's that quote from? IOt's random as hell, but because of that I like it

Some kid over at tabcrawler has another great one that I can't place - "Jesus didn't know that he was Jesus until he'd been chained to the radiator for quite some time." That's awesome, whatever it is.

-Drew

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Dude, you exemplify all things metal. Im just a kinda dorky guy who likes heavy guitar and likes trying to play fast. ;)

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That's bloody hilarious.

Erm, take two.

I deem that supreme and bad as fuck.

Bah, I've got my work cut out for me. :fawk:

Dylan7620

that guy
Reaction score
those are some good rules... as long as i dont run into any "tru metal" dudes or something. "thats not metal.... now THIS is metal" OMG like i need that. apperently all the people on myspace music forums know more about this (pantera isn't metal....um, WHAT?!) ... then you get to hear their band LMAO. there's no hurricanes in washington but i did flex at the dark rain cloud that was hovering over the venue i was playing at.

telecaster90

Smokestack Lightning
Contributor
Reaction score
semi \m/

119834302_l.jpg

pace777

Nomadic Universe
Reaction score
haven't been posting for a while, i have been just reading.... finally decided to participate ;)

omahyv%E422.jpg

I just wanted to show off my cool universe........

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
seven skrang said:
nice universe man, i have one just like it. I just wish Floyd Roses wernt such a death sentence
they arent. Besides, its a LoPro on there. ;p

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
pace777 said:
sorry? do you see something in my guitar that i can't?
:scratch:

Depends. Is your guitar a white box with a red X through it? Or did the picture just not link? ;)