Presidential debate 1

• Thread starter bob123
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bob123

Banned
Reaction score
Both of these guys look like they haven't slept in two weeks... obama especially

And to say... the moderator is close to being like "fuck it..."

brett8388

Reaction score
Obama looks clueless - Romney is killing it. I thought Obama was going to win again but not now. He's Jimmy Carter.

bob123

Banned
Reaction score
Obama looks clueless - Romney is killing it. I thought Obama was going to win again but not now. He's Jimmy Carter.

He's not "winning" because romney won't let anyone else talk! Lol. I think the next debate will be more "real".

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
Dude, Romney is failing so hard.

Number one..

Number two...

Yeah, he can count.

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
Dude, Romney is failing so hard.

Number one..

Number two...

Yeah, he can count.

I hate to say it, but he's actually beating Obama here. Obama seems to be stumbling a lot in this debate. It sucks. I hate Romney, but I can acknowledge he's debating a lot better here.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
Romney keeps lying and Obama is too weak to call him on it.

I feel bad for Jim Lehrer, he just isn't assertive enough to moderate these two.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I laughed my ass off with joy when Obama came out with this one for Romney, "It's my belief that Gov. Romney doesn't possess the ability to say no to the more extremists within his own party."

Fucking owned!!! :lol:

lurgar

Reaction score
To be honest, people will probably not be swayed at all by these debates. That being said, the big loser tonight was Jim Lehrer.

Also, Big Bird.

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
Really disappointed with Obama tonight. Not that he didn't say the right things, but that his delivery was lacklustre and he could have been far harder on Romney. I was worried this might happen: everyone's been so used to "Romneyshambles" that a simply competent performance looks like a win.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Even the dems on TV are saying Romney out performed Obama tonight.
Quite surprised that Obama was as flat as he was
good night for Romney but I doubt it will make a difference.
I'm sure we will see a much more aggressive Obama in round 2.

MrPepperoniNipples

Reaction score
I thought Obama was gonna walk circles around Romney

If you ask me this debate was pretty embarrassing on both sides

Treeunit212

Not your bro, bro.
Reaction score
I find it extremely disheartening that even NPR is calling the debate for Romney, simply because he was aggressive and that's all voters will notice. It was frantic, defensive energy with no basis in factual reality.

Obama was confident and collected, whereas Romney had to rudely interrupt the awful mediator just to rebuke like the condescending asshole he is.

How the fuck is that presidential? Why are we talking about how many notes Obama took instead of Romney's inability to take a punch like a grown up?

Romney didn't let up because every word he says is rehearsed garbage designed to display confidence. Obama actually thinks as he talks, and that's a bad thing? :wallbash:

Obama will come back learning that you can't debate like a grown up with an asshole like Romney, and hopefully next time the moderator says "Let's not, you rude motherfucker" quite more often.

:2c:

Semichastny

Reaction score
I liked Romney, his plan to speed up our collapse into bankruptcy seemed much more effective then Obama's plan to silly plan to slightly increase our speed.

Edit: The like showed up after a restarted my browser

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
Romney to me lost here
" You didn't cooperate with republicans when creating Obamacare."
" It was a Republican idea" :rofl:

Latest posts