Progressive Metal Band seeking Vocalist

• Thread starter DVRP
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Due to personal reasons our vocalist had to leave our band, so we're on the look out for a new vocalist! The style of vocals we're looking for is something similar to Tesseract/Periphery/Between The Buried And Me. A good mix between singing and screams. Singing isn't 100% required, so screamers feel free to get into contact. We are currently striving to push the band as far as we can with signing/touring, and we take it as seriously as we can, so hopefully you would as well.

Requirements:

-Ages 19-24 preferred, but not required.
-Transportation to practices if your not local (We can provide rides sometimes)
-Commitment to the band! Music is our passion! Hopefully it's yours too.

If this sounds like something your interested in this please feel free to contact me via pm on here or a message on Facebook. My sig contains a link to my personal facebook. We're based in Chilliwack BC, but dont let that deter you. Many bands have members who live very far away. Its all about dedication!

Here's a sample of one of our songs

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Thanks alot bro! If ya ever hear of anyone let us know! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

joedoh

Reaction score
id love to do this but im all the way in the uk! i can both sing and scream.

but id like to lay some vocals down if ya have the track? would be nice to just record some vox to this stuff!

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
@SCRAPATO - Yeah man, we're based in BC, sweet vocals btw!

@joedoh - For sure man, If you wanna lay something down I'd be stoked to hear it! Hit me up with your email and Ill send you the track.

@iRaiseTheDead - Thanks alot brotha! :hbang:

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Woah I really like that tune, do you have a keyboardist or are you just using samples?

Depends what they would bring to the table. It would have to be pretty substantial considering that'd be 7 Members. ie vocals, crazy writing, and obviously having a pro set up is a plus too.

Latest posts