PRS Replacement Potentiometers

• Thread starter TedintheShed
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TedintheShed

Retired bassist pretending to play guitar
Reaction score
I have a PRS Wood Library Custom 24 Floyd that I am replacing the pickups for a set of 4 conductor Warpigs. I want to order replacement potentiometers. I want a push-push for the coil split- will I require a long shaft potentiometer or a short shaft potentiometers?

Thanks,
Ted

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
I have a PRS Wood Library Custom 24 Floyd that I am replacing the pickups for a set of 4 conductor Warpigs. I want to order replacement potentiometers. I want a push-push for the coil split- will I require a long shaft potentiometer or a short shaft potentiometers?

Thanks,
Ted
cts or bourns both make good quality pots. even OEM stuff like alpha is fine. check ebay or allparts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
The pots I'm ordering are CTS- I just need to know if I need long shaft or short shaft for the PRS before I do.
measure the old ones.. you can double check that info on stewmac or allparts since they post dimensions/specs.