PRS SE Silver Sky

Masoo2

Reaction score
ok but those colors are fantastic...

that dragon fruit is something else jesus is it nice

think the Schecter Nick Johnston has some serious competition now in the "import strat that's not a strat" market

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Pretty cool. Always wanted a strat with a 3x3 headstock.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
ok but those colors are fantastic...

that dragon fruit is something else jesus is it nice

think the Schecter Nick Johnston has some serious competition now in the "import strat that's not a strat" market
Big differentiator will be fretboard radius considering this is 8.5" and the NJ is a much more modern 14".

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
Fender jacks up prices 15% and sends the whole internet into a rage

PRS announces affordable strat next day

Fender dominated the 2010s but between PRS's product lines they've got the S2 594's and standards, beyond consistent quality on Core models, the re-introduction of the CE line and consistently stepping up the SE line every year or two. I think PRS is gonna have a heck of a time for a little bit. One to watch for sure.

Dekay82

I WANT the fret nibs
Reaction score
I’m completely bonerizing on that ever green. But just to be devil’s advocate, the bridge looks like pig metal trash. Would still buy.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Stone blue is a nice look - I forget what american professional came in similar, but good lord it was nice on a tele deluxe.

I suspect these will do well.

I stupidly sold my hollowbody piezo this summer and want an S2 of that next :lol: