PRS Tremonti II - 10-top (one-piece!)

• Thread starter NickB11
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickB11

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: PRS Tremonti II 10-top - in great condition with a stunning one-piece figured maple top. Overall the guitar is in excellent condition, always cased and well cared for. I just went over the guitar - one very small nick on the headstock (see pictures), very light buckle rash on the back which I could not capture in the pictures (smooth if you run your hand over them, could be buffed out, to see them you have to angle the guitar in the light and even then they are hard to see) and one nick near the pickups (see picture). Happy to answer any questions and if your local you are welcome to come and check it out. Specs can be seen here: PRS Guitars | Mark Tremonti Signature Specs
Modifications (if any): Pickup rings changed to black (original creme pickup rings will be included as well).
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case, tremolo bar, case candy, warranty (unfilled), hang tag
Location (City,State or City,Country): Oakmont, PA (about 15 mins from downtown Pittsburgh)
International OK? : Would prefer not to sell internationally
Contact Info (No Phone #s) - PM on here for email, etc.
References (eBay or other forum userid): Sold one guitar on here. 100% positive feedback on eBay username: Nicc24
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2,100 OBO
Pictures:

[URL=http://s165.photobucket.com/user/NickBen11/media/NickBsPRS.jpg.html]

DSC_1566.jpg
[/URL]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NickB11

Reaction score
Bump!

Also - may be interested in trading for any of the following: Suhr Modern or any of these amps: PRS Archon, Rhodes/KSR amps, Diezel, etc. Thanks!

NickB11

Reaction score
Final price drop - $1,900 SHIPPED - get at me soon or this going to be traded-in shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.