Question about a possible fake ESP.

• Thread starter Qazy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Splenetic

Reaction score
9Hvx7dm.jpg

Found it. Speaks for itself lol.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
I see next to zero chance that it's real. Just look at the "flag-wave" headstock, which is way too wishy-washy. The lines are not sharp enough at all. The fonts in the circle on the back are the wrong size in relation to each other, and even if there's a font variant on the real ones that I haven't seen I doubt a real ESP would print it with such crappy outlines.

The shape of the the headstock sides is also wrong, the flare should be more pronounced, but this one is way too wide next to the E tuners.

...and like others have said, the TRC is crazy looking, fonts are ever so slightly off all over the place and the inlays look rather unmatched (size-wise) after the 15th fret.

Avoid. Perhaps report.

Reaction score
Don't really need to say this as so many others have already, but that is a fake. Really fake. I didn't know there was such a big market for fake ESP's.

Splenetic

Reaction score
If there's a huge market for Chinese made Epi LP knockoffs (there is. MLP has a huge thread about it), you can bet there's gonna be one for ESP as well. :)

Reaction score
It's a fairly good attempt as far as these things go, but not sure why they put so much effort into it. With that much work, and at that price point they should just start their own brand.