Quitting music

• Thread starter coregod
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DjentyBoi7

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
how do u guys not go insane making music all day and practicing arpeggios all day ? if I sit down for hours everyday my ass starts to indent and I get bad sciatica, thing is that I actually stretch and move my shit more than most people, I can throw 540 wheels kicks I’m a blue belt in bjj and a world class boxer. So people who don’t work out and make music are all pre diabetic and have no ass and legs anymore ? My brother was into music a lot when he was younger and had skin folds drooping from his ass at 140lbs 6 foot. I love martial arts but got into some trouble so I don’t wanna compete professionally, got back into music so I could do something with my life and play local shows, honestly I’d rather just workout and live a normal life instead of having a numb ass looking at sharps and flats on a computer screen. I’m starting to think all musicians actually hate there life and don’t really enjoy there lives. also….if you have any friends or girlfriends they’ll see you as a musician, not very alpha…..it’s kind of a lose lose for musicians. u get seen as a beta, waste your life on music concepts and become weaker. ya I know some people stay in good shape while being musicians but that’s just muscle usually, if you’re practicing shred guitar, writing GOOD music, recording, learning music theory, learning recording, learning live show sound. ya u can get decently jacked working out an hour here and there, that’s not going to make you feel like a healthy human being, you need to get some sun and be outdoors like it’s pretty simple, do cardio, calisthenics etc…. You’re not going to satisfy the human body by putting on a bit of muscle with your 1 or 2 hours at the gym you’re going to be a neurotic musician with a little bicep bulge wanting everyone to think you’re cool and hardcore, nah Man U play with little music notes all day sitting in your basement
The amount of assumptions and cocky statements in this is just plain hilarious 🤣

damigu

stay tuned
Reaction score
This thread am disappoint.

It started off derailed, then somehow put itself back on normal tracks involving genuine discourse and personal connections about life choices and music.

Have we all become so internet jaded that we can't even stay engaged with a vitriolic troll anymore?

Speaking as a soy-boy beta-cuck, I need OP's roid-raging, alpha-wolf howling, grammatically questionable missives to make me feel anything anymore.

Please, feed the trolls. If not for me, then do it for the children.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DECEMBER

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I stand while I play guitar. I do Hatha yoga. I walk my dog. I take my hand drums out to parks and play them while walking.
I have no problems working on music. Actually, when I'm working with headphones, my ears will start to hurt from the pressure before anything else. I spend 4-6 hours every day working on music.

Lionsblood79

Swimmin with bowlegged women
Reaction score
HILARIOUS thread and replies! Thanks for posting, ultimate fighter reject, too much preworkout guy! Cheers from my basement..

Too each their fkn own!

Reaction score
They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys, becuse these babby cant fright back? It was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids, they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest. my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
In my basement (still) playing cannibal corpse riffs....if that ain't alpha what is?

Here are some handy references:

fzd0y6sdr3vwhlhaalce.jpg

lgphvvwqjuelmcf4ffle.jpg