Rack with Line 6 Pod HD Pro + more, MKII Pedal Board, Atomic FR 50 Watt Tube Amp

philentology

Reaction score
I am selling a few things I am not using anymore and I am getting ready to move so cash is king. I will be traveling Tuesday - Thursday but wanted to get these up to see if there is any interest.

I would really love to sell this whole setup together as it plays nice, but at the most for now, will break up the rack + pedal board and the amp.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Line 6 Pod HD Pro, Furman M-8Dx Power Conditioner, 3u storage bin, Line 6 FBV Shortboard MK II - All in like new condition aside from where the screws have held the rack units in place. The road case is in excellent shape and I have both the front and back locking panels.
Modifications (if any):
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Carvin Road Warrior Slim 6 Bay Case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Buffalo, NY
International OK? : no
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me on here please.
References (eBay or other forum userid): My iTrader and my ebay username: philentology
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $700 + shipping
Pictures:

acMeaUy.jpg

nmMmJyg.jpg

XJ70I3d.jpg

hHNHcu0.jpg

(please excuse the dust)

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Atomic Reactor FR 50W Active Cab: The handles are currently off so that the cabinet can rest evenly on the amp. The amp is in terrific condition (no tears in vinyl or screen) and does not get pushed too hard (I live in an apartment building where that would not fly). I've recently replaced all the tubes.
Modifications (if any):
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Location (City,State or City,Country): Buffalo, NY
International OK? : no
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me on here please.
References (eBay or other forum userid): My iTrader and my ebay username: philentology
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $500 + shipping
Pictures:

jGcchab.jpg

oR4d4vH.jpg

The Atomic is a really neat amp. It is perfect for modeling as its a full range speaker design but is powered by a 50 watt tube amp. It is supposed to provide the warmth of a traditional tube amp but the range of a PA speaker.

20131205_918256.jpg

While I am not looking for trades, I would consider an Orange Dark Terror or #4 Jim Root Terror + a cabinet (1x12 or 2x12);

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JoeuJGM

Reaction score
What would you sell just the Pod for? I might also be interested in the rack setup without the shortboard if you were willing to split it from the bundle at all, and depending on my money situation.

philentology

Reaction score
What would you sell just the Pod for? I might also be interested in the rack setup without the shortboard if you were willing to split it from the bundle at all, and depending on my money situation.

I'd really like to keep it all bundled together for now. Let's see where the thread is at in a few days. I've been sitting on them for far too long and its time someone else enjoys them.

philentology

Reaction score
Bump. I'm moving this week so last chance if you want to get it before everything is in transit until the 16th!

HurrDurr

Lord of all Things
Reaction score
Would you be interested in parting with just the FBV shortboard for now? I've already got a POD Pro but am missing the FBV 'board for it.

HurrDurr

Lord of all Things
Reaction score
Keep me posted as well if you decide on splitting the FBV from the pack. :yesway: