RAN guitars offline. Did they close? Update: Trouble Relocating

• Thread starter chopeth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chopeth

Reaction score
I lost track of them. No media updates for a few months and I'm writing for two weeks getting no answer. Probably nothing wrong but the telephone isnt working either (just tried though I can't speak any polish) and i'm used to fast replies of less than 24h..

Anybody recently spoke to them or knows anything?

Viginez

Reaction score
oh, they have a new logo

logo.jpg

maybe they update some things

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

p88

Reaction score
Hmm...I've checked Facebook and Instagram, and unless I'm mistaken, I don't think there have been any updates on both since November and October respectively.

I hope everything is OK, they're an amazing company who make incredible guitars.

Last edited:

chopeth

Reaction score
Well, back on the fucking topic

Ran guitars are going through a very bad moment as I finally found out. They wanted to change their work location because the price was getting so high and finally everything is packed and prepared to move but the new place deal is not being agreed so RAN guitars is in a limbo, they don't get more orders and the ones already in process are delayed... permanently apparently... Plus, they didn't even send an email to their customers. I know more people as me whose guitars should be due now and don't know anything about RAN. Nobody answer the mails or pick up the phone.

p88

Reaction score

Ran guitars are going through a very bad moment as I finally found out. They wanted to change their work location because the price was getting so high and finally everything is packed and prepared to move but the new place deal is not being agreed so RAN guitars is in a limbo, they don't get more orders and the ones already in process are delayed... permanently apparently... Plus, they didn't even send an email to their customers. I know more people as me whose guitars should be due now and don't know anything about RAN. Nobody answer the mails or pick up the phone.

Ah man, that really sucks.

How did you hear about this?

Yul Brynner

Custom title
Reaction score
Nah, I am from Florida but I live in Gdansk. Wroclaw is great! My wife was obsessed with finding the krasnoludki. She is from Gdansk and she always thought it was the prettiest city but she says Wroclaw in the old town looks just as nice and very similar to Gdansk. I am trying to go see as much as I can when we have time off. So far I have been to the tri-city here, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Malbork, and Koscierzyna.

ChugThisBoy

Reaction score
Look at you go :D I've never been in Malbork and I always wanted to, tho. Glad you like the city :) It has some mojo, indeed

CapinCripes

Trem Snob
Reaction score

Thats pretty awful for customers, i had thought about picking one up a little over a year ago so i sent them a inquiry about a pretty basic thor model, got back a quote for just shy of 5000 euros. if the quote was more reasonable i would be in similar shoes.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score

How does that even happen? Why permanently? Did they sell thier tools?

I would definitely of ran that differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts