Random Pics of Your Rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I cant stack amp on amp due to earthquakes. Looks like Kyle's house.

Also wtf is that a real Cameron??

Yes, yes it is. On top of an actual Cameron cab. I picked the amp up back in 2018 when he was periodically selling new amps through Reverb and got the cab from a buddy of mine that had it and decided to sell it.

It's a 100w single channel CCV with some additional options like 5 way clipping switches on the switchable lead / master volumes. OT is also a custom wind from one of the manufacturers Mark was considering before he settled on Mercury for production.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Yes, yes it is. On top of an actual Cameron cab. I picked the amp up back in 2018 when he was periodically selling new amps through Reverb and got the cab from a buddy of mine that had it and decided to sell it.

It's a 100w single channel CCV with some additional options like 5 way clipping switches on the switchable lead / master volumes. OT is also a custom wind from one of the manufacturers Mark was considering before he settled on Mercury for production.

In the middle of the dozens of Marshall mod projects you've got going on, when you say Cameron, I just assumed it was just you building that circuit.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
In the middle of the dozens of Marshall mod projects you've got going on, when you say Cameron, I just assumed it was just you building that circuit.

Nope that one I bought :lol: The Aldrich (not in the photo) I built from scratch with input from Mark and the HG Jose and Ocean I modded Marshall 1959HWs (the Ocean is the one with the blue knobs, the HG Jose isn't pictured).

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice,

What’s the one labelled Lux?

Basically a Suhr SL67 clone... so a Marshall 1987 clone with the EVH spec differences.

Left Stack top to bottom:
Suhr SL67 clone (my build)
SLO100
Cameron CCV single channel one-off

Right Stack top to bottom:
Marshall 1959HW Ocean mod (my mod)
Marshall reissue SLP w/Friedman Mars/Fortus Jose mod
mgalbu 100w Marshall Major w/ Blackmore mod
Diezel Herbert MkIII

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Hadn’t plugged into my roadster in a while. God damn…

af011df5-1978-4c8c-9bdb-338e0ded9eb9-jpeg.20971

Latest posts