Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Killer family of axes! I played one of those EII MII's this summer and holy shit are those awesome. I was thinking about trading some stuff in on it but haven't gotten around to it.
Yeah, it’s my main player in my band. I’ve played the UV7BK that I’ve had since 06 but once I got the E-II, I retired the BK. I love keeping the UVs at home but I’m sure I’ll take them out to a gig every now and then just to switch it up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
swapped out the set of Juggernauts in my 752-CBM and replaced them with a Peagaus/Liquifire set.
I know some people don't like mixing and matching brands but I had this set randomly in a 7620 I sold last summer(that I really wish I had kept) and I loved it, so i decided to roll with it again.
I mix pick up brands all the time in my jacksons/charvels.
Also added a red bishop Magic arm assembly (which I do to any Ibanez that I buy)
Victor over at the Palace (he did the pick up swap / set up for me) said the neck on this 752 is much thinner than the other 752's he's played, he quite liked it. :)

pegasusLiquifire.jpg

red Bishop arm.jpg

Jonnysleftfoot

Reaction score
swapped out the set of Juggernauts in my 752-CBM and replaced them with a Peagaus/Liquifire set.
I know some people don't like mixing and matching brands but I had this set randomly in a 7620 I sold last summer(that I really wish I had kept) and I loved it, so i decided to roll with it again.
Also added a red bishop Magic arm assembly (which I do to any Ibanez that I buy)
Victor over at the Palace (he did the pick up swap / set up for me) said the neck on this 752 is much thinner than the other 752's he's played, he quite liked it. :)

View attachment 134244

View attachment 134245
The magik arm is my favorite Ibanez mod. Love that thing

Reaction score

View attachment 134244

View attachment 134245
That color is awesome, the guitar is super cool. s that a refinish or a factory one, I don't remember seeing one like this...

NoodleFace

Delicious Noodles
Reaction score
How'd you get a Keisel with a Floyd on it?
killer looking guitars
I bought it from someone, but they used to use real floyds for awhile there. The user Cancer here originally owned it, it was from a special Jeff Kiesel run awhile back. Here's the specs:

• Model Year: 2017
  • Number of Frets: 24
  • Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
  • Body Material: Mahogany
  • Body StyleEbonyBody Shape: Aries
  • Finish: Gloss
  • Pickup Configuration: HS
  • Neck Material: 5-Piece Walnut Neck w/ 2 Purple Heart Stripes
  • Fingerboard Material: Ebony
  • Color: Kiesel Racing Green
  • Bridge: Floyd Rose

Noodler

Riffing and chill
Reaction score
I know some people don't like mixing and matching brands but I had this set randomly in a 7620

Great looking guitar and yeah, I'm in the boat of never mixing PUP brands in a guitar. It hurts my brain and drives my OCD nuts. lol

gh0styboi

El Stressperado
Reaction score
Super dope. RGD is my absolute favorite body shape of all time - I've got two. Eventually I'll end up with a Prestige if I find a good deal on one.

Nice! Do they make those stock with ET now?
Was gonna ask the same question. I thought they came with PRS's proprietary bridge - which is good anyway. ET has to be an aftermarket add on, though I've been wrong before. I've seen some shops offering to install them with purchase lately.

b3gene

MeanGene_b3
Reaction score
What's with that bar at the top?
It’s a hanger actually, allows most any stand or wall hanger to hold the instrument. It’s a Sophia HeadPeace. Fits Floyd nut specs. With built in string height adjustment and 7 individual string locks, with interchangeable nut materials and radius.

Reaction score
It’s a hanger actually, allows most any stand or wall hanger to hold the instrument. It’s a Sophia HeadPeace. Fits Floyd nut specs. With built in string height adjustment and 7 individual string locks, with interchangeable nut materials and radius.
... with that description, it is asking for some close up pictures... just saying...