Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Reaction score
it's a cool axe, and it looks awesome, however, it came with a set of "defects", and because I had a lot of personal stuff going on at the time I received it I never got to do anything about it. It's playable, but it also needs some work.

I was messing with the pickup height recently, and now the neck pickup doesn't work. I'm honestly a bit fed-up with it currently, but I've also decided to stick with it (for now). I am kind of tempted to sell it and get some kind of Ibanez Prestige instead.

But don't let my bad experience scare you from getting one. It's a cool axe. I was just unlucky and got a dud.

Do you mind mentioning some of the defects? I'm not surprised at all, just curious as to what they are. The SLS Elite I bought needs a fret level so I know import Schecters aren't without their problems.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Got this replica recently to replace my mutt RG7, its not exactly spot on, but considering the ultra rare LACS its based on, it came out pretty well, will post a thread soon detailing the process.
IMG-1913.jpg

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
Got this replica recently to replace my mutt RG7, its not exactly spot on, but considering the ultra rare LACS its based on, it came out pretty well, will post a thread soon detailing the process.
IMG-1913.jpg

That's a nice project. Headstock looks so much better with that silverburst finish.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
IMG-1913.jpg
Very nice. :yesway:

arasys

needs more RRs
Reaction score
headstock.jpg

awyiss.jpg

I never post my guitars' pictures, but now that we have perfect weather in San Diego, I had to do it.. By the way, beneath the lavenders in the back we have 3 baby rabbits growing up. I leave lettuce, water, timothy hay and, pellets for wild rabbits twice a day. Might take their picture while they're asleep one of these days..

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I always thought white looked good with Grey Nickel. I wanted to do it with mine when I had it....and now, I miss it!
I dig the cream look... The guitar had that Air Norton in it but a black selector tip and some poorly fitted black knobs. I think the matching knobs and tip go well with the pickup!

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I dig the cream look... The guitar had that Air Norton in it but a black selector tip and some poorly fitted black knobs. I think the matching knobs and tip go well with the pickup!
Oh, my bad. I thought it was white. Cream looks great, too. :yesway: