Raped 7-string Jackson on ebay for >$600, gotta see this

• Thread starter s4tch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MassNecrophagia

has no friends
Reaction score
Yeah, don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about the quality of the instrument or anything, I'm talking about what they actually sell for in good condition.
I wish I could find them at those prices. Haven't seen one for under $300, even in good condition. I remember being real worried my RR7R was going to suck, but I was pleasantly surprised when I got it.

If this were a Kelly or Warrior, I would have bought it and fixed it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SkullCrusher

Reaction score
LOL not that twat, look at his 'other items' he just has pictures of himself in the listing.

I asked him why? and he called me an internet troll.

wat a knob!

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
The neck single coil pickup is like a Fender jazz bass pickup with a hot-rail along the top; it gives a strong fruity blues/classic rock tone and is very nearly as powerful as the humbucker, and to be honest its tone is more full and meaningful than the humbucker, though the bucker is a useful counterpoint to the single coil job.

How can tone be "Fruity" and "meaningful"?

Please, somebody, tell me.

But really, this is just a horror show. Egads

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score
I wish I could find them at those prices. Haven't seen one for under $300, even in good condition. I remember being real worried my RR7R was going to suck, but I was pleasantly surprised when I got it.

If this were a Kelly or Warrior, I would have bought it and fixed it.

Really? I used to have a DR-7, and I only paid like $170 for it.

Dan

Reaction score
genius said:
Q: hi i have big hands and am struggling to play the 4 string banjo ... do you think it would be possible for you to convert a 5 string banjo to 4 string just as you have done with the 7 string guitar ? many thanks Andrew

:lol: truly tickled

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Really? over $600 USD for this shitshow?

oprah.gif

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
The neck single coil pickup is like a Fender jazz bass pickup with a hot-rail along the top; it gives a strong fruity blues/classic rock tone and is very nearly as powerful as the humbucker, and to be honest its tone is more full and meaningful than the humbucker, though the bucker is a useful counterpoint to the single coil job.

How can tone be "Fruity" and "meaningful"?

Please, somebody, tell me.

But really, this is just a horror show. Egads

Fruity in sound terms means full & rich while meaningful means clear/precise. They are odd adjectives to use for describing a guitar but not near as odd as thinking people with big hands find standard 6 strings clumsy.

Tordah

Reaction score
Why did he think putting a mug shot of him as the default picture would attract people?

Sadly that's not the primary question here, though...

sear

Reaction score
If he has done this many times before... does this mean people are actually buying these for those prices?!
Do not underestimate how ignorant about instruments some people are.

Artifacts in Motion

Form & Function
Reaction score
Seller notes:

“The guitar generally is close to new condition... the only defects will be things you think might have been done differently in the customisation!”

"... the only defects will be things you think might have been done differently in the customisation!”

"customisation”

:wallbash:

7stringDemon

Reaction score
You know, I'm going to be honest, if someone made a 7 string with the neck width of an 8 string, I'd be all over it. I feel like this could be cool if the fucking guy actually did a good job. Maybe made his own instead.

Because when playing chords and arpeggiating them, I do end up muting strings that I don't want muted because of my big hands.

All that bring said, this is a trainwreck. . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.