Rare Korn guitars

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I’m still looking for where I can get white tuning heads and bridges lol

I feel your pain lol

I think someone here suggested to talk to someone who does powder coating. I plan on doing that some point but have to work it into my schedule.

chargrilled

Reaction score
Head uses it a lot, but mostly the lower guitar, he kept it after leaving Korn because Untouchables was done during a very hard time in his life, which is why he dislikes that album and the making of it, but loves the songs and artwork.

He used it on "Alone I Break", which is a clean song and also used it live for a few songs.

With the right string gauges, there should be no issues with a 14-string guitar, and given by their choice of 7-string gauges from their signature pack, its fine lol.

Off topic but in your video that's a Bich right? I had that exact guitar in a maroon colour NJ BC Rich Rich from years back. That body shape is so original and I was hoping BC Rich would bring that pointed headstock back, I always keep an eye out in case they do.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Off topic but in your video that's a Bich right? I had that exact guitar in a maroon colour NJ BC Rich Rich from years back. That body shape is so original and I was hoping BC Rich would bring that pointed headstock back, I always keep an eye out in case they do.
It is! 1993 BC Rich, Class Axe era, prob one of the worst guitars I've ever owned lol, but it was fun for a second.

chargrilled

Reaction score
I feel your pain lol

I think someone here suggested to talk to someone who does powder coating. I plan on doing that some point but have to work it into my schedule.

I always wanted coloured bridges, tremolo arms, tuners and the rest. Something mad like a light blue body and orange hardware lol

chargrilled

Reaction score
It is! 1993 BC Rich, Class Axe era, prob one of the worst guitars I've ever owned lol, but it was fun for a second.
I bloody loved mine but dropped it a few times, f****d it up, stripped the screws ended up giving it to a guitar charity and regret it to this day. The pickups had a nasty grindiness to them.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Found this, Munky probably had 2 LACS Sunburst RG7s or he replaced the pickup, knob and neck at some point.
group14.jpg

hilljack13

Reaction score
A bit off topic but related. If the K720th was offered would you buy? I have three and thinking of letting one go. Wouldn't be until the new year, just planning ahead.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Looks like Munky's guitar used in the "Did My Time" video was the stock Firespeak Blue K-7 used on the "Alone I Break" video

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that! Interesting to see the top is flamed like his first blue paw but the inlay is slanted like this neck replacement for his 2nd blue paw (he had multiple copies of each color plus a rumored purple one). Do you have the scan showing Head's guitars?

I spoke to Munky when I was doing research about all these guitars for my detailed list, he mentioned he still has most of his customs, but didn't specify which. I estimate around ~7 or so LACS/Munky modfied RG7s are privately owned, but its really hard to tell with the very limited info regarding their history.

Based on the tour history and footage available, Munky used red paw for the January 1999 Big Day Out tour in Australia then took it to Japan for 3 shows from February 4th-6th. The Rock Is Dead tour started on February 26th, he had his crown LACS for it, but red paw It was never seen again.

Last edited: