Rare Korn guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Been trying to figure out what Munky used for the "Here To Stay" video, I think it might be this guitar, it's hard to tell though.
1681231124473.jpeg

He also had this guitar with white stripes during the "Untouchables" recording sessions, which might be his LACS Katakana RG with white hardware or a different guitar, I can't tell with the low quality.
1681231195099.png1681231197519.png

Last edited:

tecs99

Reaction score
Been trying to figure out what Munky used for the "Here To Stay" video, I think it might be this guitar, it's hard to tell though.
View attachment 123690

He also had this guitar with white stripes during the "Untouchables" recording sessions, which might be his LACS Katakana RG with white hardware or a different guitar, I can't tell with the low quality.
View attachment 123691View attachment 123692
what they had for cameras back then:

potatophoneleakedphoto.png

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
We have an IG account going to get some more info on these guitars

But the more we find out stuff, the more questions come up, like how Head's UV7 became Munky's carved UV7 and the one covered in tape disappeared? Or vice versa? or who knows?
1681403758150.jpeg

hilljack13

Reaction score
40 of the K-7s the band signed at their studio, 20 BG and 20 FB.
aj7qidtblnlupsz7mffc.jpg

mqnpeqssqapfhz4lloy1.jpg

I got to see one of each at the Guitar Center in Hollywood, very awesome.
I was able to pick up one of the grey ones off the seller. I have the full pic set and the one I received shows all but Head signing. I have tried a few times to get him to sell more but no go for now. Pic below. 20230418_200512.jpgDSCN2703.JPG

Last edited:

chrisburrelljr1985@gmail.

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Wahwah

Reaction score
I've just been looking through the thread, and wow, I had no idea they made a 12 14 string guitar, I can't imagine it working very well, given how much the 7th string moves around, and definitely don't want one, but I am interested.

Are there any good uses of it?

I can't even search Youtube for it because 14 string guitar brings up those comedy wide neck things.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
I've just been looking through the thread, and wow, I had no idea they made a 12 14 string guitar, I can't imagine it working very well, given how much the 7th string moves around, and definitely don't want one, but I am interested.

Are there any good uses of it?

I can't even search Youtube for it because 14 string guitar brings up those comedy wide neck things.
Head uses it a lot, but mostly the lower guitar, he kept it after leaving Korn because Untouchables was done during a very hard time in his life, which is why he dislikes that album and the making of it, but loves the songs and artwork.

He used it on "Alone I Break", which is a clean song and also used it live for a few songs.

With the right string gauges, there should be no issues with a 14-string guitar, and given by their choice of 7-string gauges from their signature pack, its fine lol.

Last edited:

markt83

Reaction score
Anybody have any rare pix of Korn guitars please hmu I wanna build a page just talking all things Korn guitars and basses
I don’t have a pic of it handy, but munky and head were on the cover of guitar world way back around it after follow the leader and head had an RG7 all black but with white hardware, even the trem. I’m still looking for where I can get white tuning heads and bridges lol