"Recharger" - New Fear Factory Single

• Thread starter habicore_5150
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
Sounds like it was taken straight off Demanufacture/Obsolete.

FF is fucking awesome. They never cease to amaze me. :hbang:

fps

Kit
Reaction score
Don't like the drum sound much, a good song though

theleem

Reaction score
I agree that it sounds like Demanufacture, not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm definitely pumped for the album after hearing this :hbang:

TheBloodstained

Casual music enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm, can't really decide what to think about this... The production is really neat and crisp, but I think the overall tracks lacks some emotion, so to speak? :shrug:

I did enjoy Archetype a lot, but my tastes in music have changed a lot since I bought that album. The last few FF releases seemed a little bland to me...
I might check this new album out though :agreed:

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
That pre-chorus turned me off, the actual chorus was kinda cool, though. The riff at 2:15 is cool. Other than that this is your typical Fear Factory song. Not impressive, but solid it is for sure.

EdgeC

Songs in C#
Reaction score
It sounds more like a mix of Digimortal and Demanufacture. Its missing the dark ambience and rawness of Demanufacture but has the electronic edge and epic clean sections of Digimortal.

A nice mix. Pumped for the full length!

8 String Boy

Reaction score
Yeh, it sounds more like there old stuff than the last album. Kinda the same all the way through until that riff at 2 mins. Not a fan of that straight forward uptempo rock beat in there. However, they are so neat it's unbelievable. Dino every note punching out the speakers. I think it will grow on me.