Recommend Delay Pedals

• Thread starter DragonGuitar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DragonGuitar

Reaction score
I'm looking for a nice delay pedal for lead. Something that can go really subtle or really over the top. Don't care if its digital vs analog. Basically, just recommend me your favorite delay pedals! Thanks! Oh, and try to keep it in the sub $150 range, I don't want to spend too much on one pedal right now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dhgrind

Reaction score
just bought myself an EQD dispatch master, does reverb and delay. dunno how far into over the top it can get but its worth a look at all the videos.

Aymara

Reaction score
I use the Strymon El Capitan for clean and crunshy tones and a Boss DD7 for high gain stuff ... so I guess it's worth a look for leads too. It fits in the requested budget, is good sounding and pretty versatile.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
define "over the top"?

DD-3. Tried tested and true.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Well that's a) 100% wet and b) oscillation. The DD-3 does both as far as I know. It's also common and affordable.

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
Boss DD-20 or a DD-7 if you don't need the screen or preset functions :yesway: I love mine

TC Electronic also has a number of good options in your budget. Most people on here love the Flashback, but I feel like the Nova Delay and Nova Repeater are criminally overlooked :2c:

metaljohn

SS's Only Dick Butt
Reaction score
TC Electronic Flashback :yesway:

fetch