FT Revv Generator 120 Mk3

• Thread starter SalsaWood
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Revv Generator 120 Mk3, like new save one logo blemish from factory (pictured right side border).
Modifications (if any): TAD 6L6, TAD pre (all).
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Revv amp cover, footswitch and cable (like new, glare in picture), certificate booklet, microfiber cloth, pick tin.
Location (City,State or City,Country):
Berryville, Virginia/NoVA (22611).
International OK? :
No.
Contact Info (No Phone #s)
PM me here.
References (eBay or other forum userid):
None, PayPal buyer protection included in price.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
2,500$, includes shipping and buyer protection fees, firm for now, no trades.
Pictures:
More available upon request.
20231102_124712SMALL.jpg

This amp will do damn near anything, even a light show if you have a Revv cab with the LEDs. I'm able to answer any questions, but encourage details to be sought here: https://revvamplification.com/products/generator-120w-amplifier-mkiii
Selling because I am planning a move and downsizing my studio specific gear drastically.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
*PayPal G&S no longer preferred due to PayPal wanting to report it to the IRS as income by default.*

Price without G&S fee or paid in cash is 2,425$ shipped CONUS.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
TTT. This amp can nail everything from Shania Twain to Eskimo Callboy. Get it while it's hot.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
TTT. Buy now and I'll let you offhandedly talk to me about your politics for more than 30 seconds. I will not only avoid groaning, but will fein incense aligned with any idolatry or tribalism you have.

*May or may not be convincing, I reserve right to refuse service to flat earthers.*

Latest posts