RG adler body with Dimarzios and bridge

• Thread starter daybean
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

daybean

Contributor
Reaction score
Im selling the custom RG style body i bought for my ibanez 1077 xl. its made of alder wood that sounds awesome and im including the 3 dimarzio pickups the 1077 xl came with. also comes with the bridge, jack, pickup switch , back route cover, and fender gig bag.

contact me with any questions

price is 140, plus 10 for shipping (international shipping will be more to ship)

PICS:

does not come with neck

Picture140.jpg

Picture135-1.jpg

:wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spondus

Reaction score
will an rg7421 neck fit this? or does the extended scale mean that the bridge placement is different?

daybean

Contributor
Reaction score
will an rg7421 neck fit this? or does the extended scale mean that the bridge placement is different?

yes, the regular neck fits this body, the bridge placement is set back a little. but both necks (baritone/ standard) will be a good fit.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was this body made for your 1077XL or just a normal RG 25.5" scale? That info might help buyers Dayvid.

daybean

Contributor
Reaction score
i was thinking why cant you use a regular ibanez neck. do you need a neck that is longer?

daybean

Contributor
Reaction score
Was this body made for your 1077XL or just a normal RG 25.5" scale? That info might help buyers Dayvid.

this body was for my 1077xl 27" scale. but i was told that most ibanez rg 7 string necks would fit.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well if it's made for the 27" scale length then a normal 25.5" neck will never intonate as the notes are not in the right spot.

daybean

Contributor
Reaction score
Well if it's made for the 27" scale length then a normal 25.5" neck will never intonate as the notes are not in the right spot.

ok, i wasnt sure and i was thinking of getting a regular neck of ebay and keeping it.

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
Who made this for you? (Btw, it's alder, not adler)

daybean

Contributor
Reaction score
i dont even remember (bought it off ebay), i got to check my paypal to check what company it was.

adler- is that the guy from lamb of god ? :lol:

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
LOL. Yeah, Willie and Chris Adler. Let me know when you find out who did the work.

daybean

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL. Yeah, Willie and Chris Adler. Let me know when you find out who did the work.

i bought this on ebay (everything was new), the body and bridge came together. he paid 60 dollars for the bridge ( i dont know if i can find out who made the bridge if i take it off the body.) i dont think im going to remember the web site the body was made. ill look later tonight or ill email the guy.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
i dont even remember (bought it off ebay), i got to check my paypal to check what company it was.

adler- is that the guy from lamb of god ? :lol:
you're the bastard that bought it... they were selling it with a neck... i won the neck :squint: