RG7CST Production Tally

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Added. :yesway:

I think we can pretty much conclude that we're NOT going to see a consecutive serial number run here, with maybe a few coincidental exceptions. :lol:

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, Todd's went to Drew then to ???
And I do believe that Rich is psycho enough (in a good way) to track down all of them save for a few. :D

I haven't talked to Rob Bowen in about a year, but I'm not sure he still has his. I can check if you guys want me to.

Oh, and my ART was from Boogie Music (which they got from the NAMM show floor).
My CST was from a private party.

I'm not 'banned' from Glensite. Apparently it's "something with your Mac".
Yeah. It's called an IP.
:flame:

Why would they want to ban you? I was never a regular over there so I don't know the story. Were you good at stirring shit up over there or what? :lol:

MetalMike

IKILLUWITHMYBALDHEAD
Contributor
Reaction score
Why would they want to ban you? I was never a regular over there so I don't know the story. Were you good at stirring shit up over there or what? :lol:

I was wondering the same thing. When I used to post over at jemsite, I always had the impression you were a pretty well respected member. :scratch:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:lol: It's a LOOOONG story, and I'm not sure I even know it all. hell, I bet Kevan would say the same thing almost verbatem. :lol:

Kevan

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The biggest problem was that I wouldn't 'throat Glen nor would I tea-bag Rich.

Here's the Cliff Notes version of what happened:
- I called a complete moron a "moron".
- I called a liar a "liar".
- After the same lying clown scammed a friend of mine, I called him a "scammer".
- Then I posted a bunch of facts....
And....well....here we are.
:D

ON TOPIC:
I spoke with Rob Bowen a couple of weeks ago. He still owns (and plays) his CST. I'll get a s/n next time I talk to him.

Syndicated

Stringman
Reaction score
I bought nikt's CST, still waiting for arrival (and hopefully in one piece).

Even the guys at Ibanez are not sure how many are made. I had a chat with Mike Taft (LACS) and Mick Suyama. Both said that they have heard that there are 15, 18 or 24 made of those.

Purifiedbyfire

Reaction score
Hey guys! New here but have been reading threads for a long time! I believe I got one of these rarities! Serial # is F9955396. Is that fall on the list?