Roy Moore accused of sexually assaulting a 14 year old

• Thread starter Drew
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
It's a sad state of affairs when people are openly willing to admit they'll vote for a pedo over a democrat.

I fear for these people's children.
With those two as my options, I think I'd rather vote for Bart Simpson. If Moore did as what is being alleged, then fuck him. I think it's past the statute of limitations, though I'm not sure, but either way, I hope he's real proud of himself for being a dirtbag. I don't approve the actions of Roman Polanski and Victor Salva, nor do I agree with this either.

Funny how these guys are willing to burn down Harvey Weinstein (a notable democratic donor), but will find ways to excuse poor ol' boy Roy Moore.

I'm seeing a lot of these guys admit the truth, at least. They're openly admitting they'll vote for Pedo Moore just so they don't let the D win.
I think both should be put on the same burning boat if allegations against both are true.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a website reference for just about every crack you stepped on today then :) say what you will about the sources, but here they are

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/trump-busts-1500-pedophiles-media-keeps-silent

http://eng.the-liberty.com/2017/6845/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14176/sex-trafficking-arrests-soar-under-trump-msm-joseph-curl

www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/25713-dr-phil-interview-exposes-global-elite-pedophiles

columnists/lizcrokin/2017/02/25/why-the-msm-is-ignoring-trumps-sex-trafficking-busts-n2290379

How many of those IP addresses trace back to Macedonia?

You really cited some authoritative sources there lol... the John Birch Society bruh? C'mon man. Those sites would consider Fox news too far to the left lol.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
This is the same guy that pissed all over me for posting a link to a History Channel article because it's tainted by "the Rothchilds", yet these are considered links to reputable sources.
I think the History Channel sicks a duck, but that's not why.

Unleash The Fury

Reaction score
How many of those IP addresses trace back to Macedonia?

You really cited some authoritative sources there lol... the John Birch Society bruh? C'mon man. Those sites would consider Fox news too far to the left lol.
Lmao. Im in a good mood and your post made me laugh. (Not in a sarcastic or condesending way, but its funny)

But which one of those is from the John Birch Society exactly? I mustve missed something...

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Lmao. Im in a good mood and your post made me laugh. (Not in a sarcastic or condesending way, but its funny)

But which one of those is from the John Birch Society exactly? I mustve missed something...

Haha no worries all in good fun! :cheers:

The new American is a John Birch Society website. Hey, you love Hillary, ya hate Hillary... whatever. But you can't go calling Ike a commie! :lol:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
No but this isnt a thing that only conservatives do
Certainly not. However, Anthony Weiner's political career was dead from the first dick pic, and we're currently in the middle of purging Hollywood of a bunch of sexual criminals. I don't see anyone saying we should just move on and let bygones be bygones with Kevin Spacey because The Usual Suspects was so good, you know?

Unleash The Fury

Reaction score
Certainly not. However, Anthony Weiner's political career was dead from the first dick pic, and we're currently in the middle of purging Hollywood of a bunch of sexual criminals. I don't see anyone saying we should just move on and let bygones be bygones with Kevin Spacey because The Usual Suspects was so good, you know?
True. But im not making excuses for either person. Both sides have their fair share od corruption

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
It's amazing to me that Spacey's entire network all scattered a New York minute after the allegations came out. By neither admitting nor denying it all, I guess he basically de facto admitted it, as far as his business contacts were concerned- his publicist dropped him, his shows were all canceled, and the movie he just filmed was immediately reshot with a new actor. It's been a month, and his career has already been flushed right down the toilet.

But this thread is not about Kevin Spacey.

With all of these cases, it seems like "people" in general are really quick to jump on the hate bandwagon for the accused person. It reminds me of Cinna from Julius Caesar - the poet who was lynched by a mob on a flash judgement, even though he had done nothing wrong, he just got swept up in the whole flash justice thing that the public was doing at that moment. So, while Weinstein and Spacey are sure looking guilty right now, there are a handful of other people getting swept up in this "trend," who may or may not be guilty of the accusations against them.

I would simply recommend that people reserve judgement until there are enough independent facts to corroborate one side's story or the other.

In Roy Moore's case, the act of sexual assault is alleged in one case. He denies it happened and she says it happened. That seems to be as far as it's gone for now, so I think it's too early to say if it happened or not. I think people get vested emotionally in these sorts of things one way or the other prematurely, when either outcome is possible. If no one else comes forward, since it happened so long ago, there is a good chance that it cannot be proven one way or the other anymore.

On the other hand, the practice Moore has admitted to doing, dating several girls younger than 18 while he was in his 30's, while legally allowed, is socially unacceptable, so it's going to ruin his political career, I believe.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, if a pedophile happens to be an up-and-coming politician, sure. No different than any up-and-coming politician, though.

On the other hand, a pedophile who happens to be an otherwise average jerk, not so much.

Nothing in life is fair. Sports star and actor accused of double homicide hires expensive lawyers and gets acquitted, despite a mound of physical evidence. Meanwhile, a public school custodian is pulled over for vaguely matching the description of a fugitive, and is shot dead in front of his fiancee and a young child in the car while he's reaching for his ID, as the officer requested. In the end, the cop who shot the custodian gets acquitted.

It's all about your position in life. It's not even so much about what you know, how educated you are, blah blah blah; it's about your position within the network that has been an open secret for hundreds of years - who you know, and of those you need to know, who likes you and who doesn't.

This Roy Moore guy seems like the kind of guy on whom some rather influential and important people had bet, but I doubt he's intimately connected to those people, so who knows. Personally, I don't see him winning after this. The argument, "Oh, it's Alabama, he'll win there anyway," seems like a stereotype heavily reliant on heavy assumptions, but maybe it'll turn out correct anyway...who knows.

Edika

Reaction score
If Trump is going hard after sexual assault cases wouldn't that mean he has to arrest himself to give a good example? Or does "grab them by the pussy" means something else in Trump reality?

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
If Trump is going hard after sexual assault cases wouldn't that mean he has to arrest himself to give a good example? Or does "grab them by the pussy" means something else in Trump reality?

He says he only grabbed them by their metaphorical pussies. It's just Locker Room Talk™

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
True. But im not making excuses for either person. Both sides have their fair share od corruption
Actually, I think what you're saying is both sides have had their share of pedophiles. While that's technically true, that's no excuse to brush the allegations off and still vote for the guy, and again, we cast Anthony Weiner out pretty hard once the allegations came out.

Thankfully, the GOP seems to be growing a set and becoming somewhat less equivocal in their condemnation - McConnell is now calling for him to drop out, with no hemming about "...if true.."

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
I'm interested in this "both siderism" claim.

Has there been a groundswell of liberal support for the various liberals who have been exposed in this recent wave of sexual assault and pedophilia?

The contrast between the two sides is huge and unmissable. From Trump, O'Reilly and. Moore we see a huge wave of conservatives, including evangelicals and their leaders, who are just delighted to defend this kind of behavior. That's what makes the "both sides" claim such obvious BS.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm interested in this "both siderism" claim.

Has there been a groundswell of liberal support for the various liberals who have been exposed in this recent wave of sexual assault and pedophilia?

The contrast between the two sides is huge and unmissable. From Trump, O'Reilly and. Moore we see a huge wave of conservatives, including evangelicals and their leaders, who are just delighted to defend this kind of behavior. That's what makes the "both sides" claim such obvious BS.

Maybe Hollywood movie people are equivalent to Washington government people in some people's minds. One tells you a fictional story as a fictional story with fictional characters portrayed by real people supported by consumer funding and the other tells you what you can and cannot do supported by tax money. If you disobey the government, you go to jail, get deported out of the country, or even have your life's spark snuffed out, and if you disobey the movie people, you, well, I guess you don't like the movie. Totally the same thing, right?

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
I'm interested in this "both siderism" claim. Has there been a groundswell of liberal support for the various liberals who have been exposed in this recent wave of sexual assault and pedophilia? The contrast between the two sides is huge and unmissable.
Maybe Hollywood movie people are equivalent to Washington government people in some people's minds. If you disobey the government, you go to jail, get deported out of the country, or even have your life's spark snuffed out, and if you disobey the movie people, you, well, I guess you don't like the movie. Totally the same thing, right?
Maybe if one is an idiot. *laugh* still, I'm hoping our friend can unleash some facts to support his claim, unlike previously.

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Just as another quick reality check for those who are out of touch:

Roy Moore has unequivocally claimed the county was "dry" at the time of the incidents.

It had been for some time, starting in 1972.

Lie little, lie big, especially if you think no one will catch you.

----

Of course, the other big requirement for the denial of reality is a working time machine.

The clouds of those who knew about what Moore did to/with the girls, and who knew around the time of the incident, knew so back when they happened, and went on the record.

The "He's innocent!" conspiracy theory requires even the Republican voters who have accuse Moore to have set this trap, and to have spread the stories, more than thirty years ago.

I'm always fascinated by cockamamy conspiracy hypotheses which require time machines to make them work.