Schecter C7 FR SLS Elite (Video)

Amar's Music

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I recently purchased the Schecter C7 FR SLS Elite and have been really impressed with this guitar. I have zero complaints about this guitar. I am really liking the Fishman Fluence pickups and I think they sound pretty good through my POD HD500X. Anyway, I ended up recording a video with the new guitar and thought I would share it with the seven string community here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gram negative

Christopher Horton
Reaction score
I have the black version. With a fixed bridge. I played Ibanez for years, but switched to Schecter as Ibanez seemed to drop in quality around the $1200 mark.

I love the fishmans. I was very skeptical because they had so much hype this year. But I LOVE the tones I get . I play metal, deathcore and prog. These seem to cover all of those bases. Great video! Hope you love yours as much as I love mine.

Amar's Music

Reaction score
I have the black version. With a fixed bridge. I played Ibanez for years, but switched to Schecter as Ibanez seemed to drop in quality around the $1200 mark.

I love the fishmans. I was very skeptical because they had so much hype this year. But I LOVE the tones I get . I play metal, deathcore and prog. These seem to cover all of those bases. Great video! Hope you love yours as much as I love mine.

I agree! This guitar is certainly higher quality than the Indonesian Ibanez guitars I've tried. I'm also loving these pickups! I was having a hard time deciding between getting a guitar with actives or one with passives but these are the perfect middle ground. The two voices make it really versatile! And the guitar overall just feels great to play!