Scott Middleton Leaves Cancer Bats

• Thread starter MaxOfMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score

mlp187

Burrito Master
Contributor
Reaction score
So many times news about bands is posted, and I’m like, “who the hell is that?” And then I’m easily distracted and forget about them altogether.

Thanks for the video.
I now know who the Cancer Bats are. Fucking cool, reminds me Sick Of It All, but harder. Time to explore their discography.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So many times news about bands is posted, and I’m like, “who the hell is that?” And then I’m easily distracted and forget about them altogether.

Thanks for the video.
I now know who the Cancer Bats are. Fucking cool, reminds me Sick Of It All, but harder. Time to explore their discography.

:hbang:

Go earlier if you want more traditional hardcore, and newer if you want something a bit more metallic. Definitely check out the live stuff, they're just such a fun band.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
They rule, and Scott is a great dude.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
All absolutely top dudes. I met them after a show around 2013 or 2014, whenever they toured with Black Tusk.

Scott was relatively local to me until he relocated to open his own studio. Dude had me over for an afternoon to shootout basses, try my axe fx and hang out. An even better time than opening for CB haha. I mean, who does that at his level? I did ultimately get a p-bass thanks to that afternoon.

If you need mixing, mastering, or online classes for those skills I highly recommend his online teaching. I'll be taking a lesson for mixing basics soon enough.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Scott was relatively local to me until he relocated to open his own studio. Dude had me over for an afternoon to shootout basses, try my axe fx and hang out. An even better time than opening for CB haha. I mean, who does that at his level? I did ultimately get a p-bass thanks to that afternoon.

If you need mixing, mastering, or online classes for those skills I highly recommend his online teaching. I'll be taking a lesson for mixing basics soon enough.

Good stuff.

I'm stoked to hear what he creates.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Man I literally just discovered this band on Spotify. Crazy how that works out. I liked what I heard though.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Ugh I saw Middleton and my mind immediately went to Josh. Was about to have a mini heart attack.

Never really listened to Cancer Bats but I'm around people that love them to death, so this must suck.