SD covers

• Thread starter Stooge1996
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stooge1996

Reaction score
I'm struggling to find a humbucker cover for my TB-4. I bought a dimarzio cover but it is not wide enough to fit. Does anyone know where i can find one? I found 1 on ebay but it was $80 AUD for shipping :nuts::nuts: Do the all parts covers fit? Any other options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4lifesz

@TheGuitarRack
Reaction score
I believe you'll have to buy the original Duncan part, since their trembuckers seem to be a unique size. Finding someone in the U.S. to buy and ship it to you would probably be the easiest way to get a reasonable shipping price (I just shipped a pickup to AUS for just under $15).

You might also consider contacting a dealer directly...the quoted shipping price you mentioned sounds like some sort of mistake in a shipping calculator.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Cherokee Warrior
Reaction score
Check with Banjo Mikez on Ebay. He sells Duncans and parts as well as Dimarzios.

If you don't see it on his page, call him, he may have some that aren't listed online.