Self-Deprecator: My solo project turned band

• Thread starter AngstRiddenDreams
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Hey all,
I haven’t been active here in awhile and this is definitely a plug but hear me out.

When I joined this form I was 13 years old and only played drums. Everything I learned about playing guitar, recording, mixing etc I learned here over the years. Growing up in a remote town of 300 people, this forum is responsible for my knowledge of music.

I’ve shared tracks from this before in the recording studio but I wanted to officially post links to our tracks on bandcamp. The albums are all completely free and as of now I’m responsible for all the music. But I somehow stumbled upon a great jazz drummer who loves metal and a passionate bassist and we are trying to write/record amongst all the things happening right now.

I’m mostly posting this as a way to get feedback from the community I owe my knowledge to. It’s not really proggy or guitar centric so I get if it doesn’t vibe.

Anywho, here’s our stuff so far. Let me know if you dig it/hate it. If you want shirts too we bought too many and I’d be happy to sell them at cost (like $7-10? Can’t remember)
https://self-deprecator.bandcamp.com/
cheers

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RiffRaff

Reaction score
While the vocals aren't really my thing... I loved this!

It's really nice to hear something not djent and I love how the drums sound too.
Great stuff man, sounds like a cohesive band and not just proggy, djenty wank and that riff at 1:54... damn man!!!! Loved that! :agreed:

Captain Shoggoth

Gotoh 1996T shill
Reaction score
hey i remember you from the lifting thread like 1000000 years ago!

this is good shit. gave you guys a like on facebook, will throw this on my exercise hardcore playlist