Shifty Shellshock is fighting bouncers and sound guys in Heaven

• Thread starter ArtDecade
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
I don’t have kids, but if I did and someone threatened them? Honestly that dude got off ridiculously easy.

I had to google who the other dude was, and apparently he's the singer of Adema. Haven't heard anything about that band in forever. I guess one day you're making songs featured in Mortal Kombat games and the next you're fighting rap rock meth grandpas in backyards while threatening to murder children and dropping the hard r.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
I had to google who the other dude was, and apparently he's the singer of Adema. Haven't heard anything about that band in forever. I guess one day you're making songs featured in Mortal Kombat games and the next you're fighting rap rock meth grandpas in backyards while threatening to murder children and dropping the hard r.
Reeves was the singer long after Ademas 2 seconds of fame. Mark Chavez was the original singer. Though as an added bonus the dude watching them fight is Ryan Shuck who was also the singer in Adema for a bit and guitarist in Orgy. So much low level nu metal energy in one video.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
Reeves was the singer long after Ademas 2 seconds of fame. Mark Chavez was the original singer. Though as an added bonus the dude watching them fight is Ryan Shuck who was also the singer in Adema for a bit and guitarist in Orgy. So much low level nu metal energy in one video.
You are a Nu Metal Professor.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ryan shuck also part of the SSO expanded universe.

Remember the guy that had his lacs and Ryan claimed it was stolen? Acted like he didn't know he didn't still have it. Which I theorized at the time was a ploy because he either sold it for crack money or wanted it back to sell for crack money.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Crap band and a crappier guy but i did enjoy some of the other songs on that album as a kid. Had a kinda ICP, HeD pe sound to it

Toxic was a banger 💯

As far as RHCP, a great example of a band full of excellent musicians who write interesting melodies accompanied by a random shirtless guy trying to sing.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
A bit of tragic irony in the Anthony Kiedis pedo thing. He had a infamous story he used to tell about being molested by Cher when he was a kid.u

Perhaps a vicious cycle or perhaps made up because he's always had a fetish for kid x adult romance?

full

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
say what you want, John Frusciante is brilliant and To Record Only Water For Ten Days is a masterpiece. his work with The Mars Volta is also top tier. dude has chops for days and is responsible for a non-insignificant portion of the catchiest (and cashiest) guitar hooks of the last few decades.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
A bit of tragic irony in the Anthony Kiedis pedo thing. He had a infamous story he used to tell about being molested by Cher when he was a kid.u

Perhaps a vicious cycle or perhaps made up because he's always had a fetish for kid x adult romance?
Oh shit I didn't know about the Cher thing... Yikes.

Latest posts