Show Your Pedalboard: 2022

• Thread starter Thorsday7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
fetch

My pedalboard 'for ants'.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Deadpool_25

Gearwhore no more? Nope. Still a gearwhore. :(
Reaction score
Pedalboard-1.jpg

Pedalboard-2.jpg

Since these pics were taken I've rearranged it a bit. Strymons and Morningstar ML5 are controllable wirelessly by the Airsteps.
I love this, @laxu (no Slaxu today!)

What are the blue and red pedals? What’s your signal/control flow? Need details man! (Okay maybe a little Slaxu after all)

Gmork

Reaction score
Tuner-frazzdazzler fuzz by dr scientist, - ripple dirty reverb by pshc pdls. - darkstar reverb by obne - ummm..eehh... Chorus by behringer lol (lookin to replace that soon, maybe an ibanez mini chorus)

Im into barebones atm.

Attachments

• mypdlbrdatm (20220320125312)~2.jpg
    mypdlbrdatm (20220320125312)~2.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 36

laxu

Reaction score
I love this, @laxu (no Slaxu today!)

What are the blue and red pedals? What’s your signal/control flow? Need details man! (Okay maybe a little Slaxu after all)
Blue pedals are the two sides of a Browne Protein. It's a DIY PedalPCB board clone.
Red pedal is a PedalPCB clone of a Hudson Broadcast.

Signal flow is:

Guitar -> Turbo Tuner -> Morningstar ML5 [ Keeley Compressor Mini -> Strymon Riverside -> Browne Protein -> Hudson Broadcast ] -> Lehle P-Split -> Amp inputs

Then the side patchbays offers stereo inputs and outputs. Amp fx sends -> GigRig Wetterbox split to Strymon Volante / Strymon Nightsky -> Strymon Flint -> Amp fx returns

MIDI control system is Xsonic Airstep wirelessly -> CME WIDI Jack -> Strymon Conduit -> Morningstar ML5 -> BluGuitar Amp 1 ME.

Digitech Trio input comes from the BluGuitar Amp 1 ME recording out. I left the Trio as its own thing because I felt it had an effect on tone when in the chain and was harder to nicely integrate with everything. Still figuring out what to do with it.

I will most likely replace the Protein with a modulation pedal of some sort. The Riverside can do anything the Protein does and more. Interested in the Strymon Zelzah for this but might wait until Summer NAMM to see if something cool comes out in this category.

In hindsight the big issue with this board is the lack of any display. It gets hard to track what exactly is active and which preset. I might build one out of a small LCD and Arduino or something to track things or maybe replace the Airsteps with something that has displays on it if I can make them wireless.

Last edited:

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
The board is just a standard Kemper remote with two Mission expression pedals, but I designed and built the case myself.View attachment 105226View attachment 105225

Really nice job on the case!

Got my pedalboard finished up after downsizing from a Kemper. Need go focus more on playing and less on tweaking. Really liking the Amp1 so far. View attachment 105267

Love the afterneath, love the white on black. Is yours glow in the dark? I got black on white glow in the dark, it's not super obvious though. I run mine before my dirt pedals, it sings.

Soya

Poor person
Reaction score
It does not glow unfortunately, that would be fun. I should try it in front of the amp too, still getting a feel for it.

mrdm53

Reaction score
Isn’t the RGOD fucking fantastic? I loved it when I owned it. Are you using it as a preamp?

Definitely! The only thing that i missed is a proper clean channel unfortunately. Bypassed clean tone isn't good enough to my ears.

I've plan to add AMT F1 for clean channel. Those built-in preamp switching system in F1 is fantastic IMO.