Shpongle (Psyambient/Psydub? content)

• Thread starter spawnofthesith
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Some different music for your guys to check out... These guys put out some really interesting stuff. Never gets boring listening to them. Ridiculously creative/unique. Some of the trippiest music I've encountered

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

oompa

Ze..
Contributor
Reaction score
They are great, I was there in Camden when the 'Live in concert' was recorded.

However, there are a hundred threads about them, use the search function next time ;)

Mexi

Reaction score
yeah Shpongle are (surprisingly) well known on this forum. love me some shpongle

m3ta1head

Contributor
Reaction score
Ott and Entheogenic are big favorites of mine as well, I like their approach to psyambient much more than Shpongle.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
I LOOVE Ott. Have you heard the In Dub Hallucinogen (he's one of the dudes in Shpongle) album? Its a bunch of Hallucinogen tracks remixed into psydub by Ott. I'm seeing him next month

broj15

Reaction score
I started to get into shpongle about 4 years ago. I can still only really enjoy when under the influence of "recreational" plant matter.

concertjunkie

Reaction score
I started to get into shpongle about 4 years ago. I can still only really enjoy when under the influence of "recreational" plant matter.

:yesway:
Recently 4 friends and I enjoyed a night of laughing and odd madness while on a magical mushroom journey, and it worked out to where all the Shpongle in my itunes played from start to finish, and ended when everyone was ready to sleep. We've been shpongled :)

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
Been into Shpongle for many years now! Really cool stuff! I nearly saw them once but couldnt go at the last min. Was gutted.

broj15

Reaction score
:yesway:
Recently 4 friends and I enjoyed a night of laughing and odd madness while on a magical mushroom journey, and it worked out to where all the Shpongle in my itunes played from start to finish, and ended when everyone was ready to sleep. We've been shpongled :)

Yea shpongle is always best with some psychadelics involved. We have "trip out" playlist on my computer that is made up of nothing but Shpongle and Younger Brother lol

LI3G3KILL3R

Reaction score
Ott and Entheogenic are big favorites of mine as well, I like their approach to psyambient much more than Shpongle.

Long time Shpongle listener but thank you for introducing these other artists, they are both new to me! Great stuff! :hbang:

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Long time Shpongle listener but thank you for introducing these other artists, they are both new to me! Great stuff! :hbang:

You might be into the Hallucinogen's In Dub album. Hallucinogen (who happens to be one of the members of shpongle) does a bunch of psy trance stuff, and the In Dub cd is a bunch of his songs remixed into psydub by Ott