Siggery guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RickSchneider

Reaction score
He only sent me 3 semi decent pics, he said he has some more but is waiting to get them sorted out, here's one more with a better angle of the fretboard

Attachments

• aPUMUpmpwLfgQ9uO89vC_shyP42XqLy3D1_jjW4WzMI.jpeg
    aPUMUpmpwLfgQ9uO89vC_shyP42XqLy3D1_jjW4WzMI.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 158

RickSchneider

Reaction score
Spoke to Marty about 12 hours ago because I hadn't heard from him in about a week via emails (I had sent him 2). He told me he had already responded but clearly his email provider is acting up, he said he is probably going to change providers sometime to see if that solves the intermittent issues he has.

Anyways so apparently he has responded with more, nicer pics but they just haven't come through due to the above reason, damn it! And yes, the snow is still coming down over there. According to some news sources it could be this way for another month. Here's hoping it clears up enough, I'm recording my first EP in may and I need a new guitar

blanco

Reaction score
Yeah it has still be snowing here and it is suppose to be getting better over the next week so hopefully he can get everything sorted. Not knowing where marty's workshop is i can't tell how bad it is in his area but our transport pretty much slows up at the slightest hint of snow or ice.

RickSchneider

Reaction score
Would've thought you guys would be used to it by now, haha! It's getting hotter here in Australia, but things are still going smoothly (just sweatier)

animalwithin

Reaction score
You guys are so lucky you get snow!!! I'ts in the mid 70s here in California haha. I sent Marty and email a few days ago and I've got nothing. I really hope its done with paint. All thats left is assembly.

OWHall

young scoundrel
Reaction score
You guys are so lucky you get snow!!! I'ts in the mid 70s here in California haha. I sent Marty and email a few days ago and I've got nothing. I really hope its done with paint. All thats left is assembly.

... Yeah... WE are the lucky ones.... :lol:
My cousin came over from LA to visit last week and I think the novelty wore off pretty quickly :lol:
I'm sure he must have a couple nearly ready soon, he seems to be kicking them out fairly regularly lately.
I'm coming up to 7 months now. Apparently mine is ready apart from the top (which was ready but then split during assembly or something). Just waiting on delivery of a new top piece which I cant imagine will take much longer, it has been a couple of months now since the original broke, perhaps even 3, so who knows?
Sounds like this paint guy is screwing a few of you over anyway!:wallbash::wallbash:

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
... Yeah... WE are the lucky ones.... :lol:
My cousin came over from LA to visit last week and I think the novelty wore off pretty quickly :lol:
I'm sure he must have a couple nearly ready soon, he seems to be kicking them out fairly regularly lately.
I'm coming up to 7 months now. Apparently mine is ready apart from the top (which was ready but then split during assembly or something). Just waiting on delivery of a new top piece which I cant imagine will take much longer, it has been a couple of months now since the original broke, perhaps even 3, so who knows?
Sounds like this paint guy is screwing a few of you over anyway!:wallbash::wallbash:

It....it split?!!! :eek:

Paint guy? Maaaaan I'm almost at a year now and I don't even know *what* stage mine is at. :lol: For all I know my guitar could still be a living tree.

OWHall

young scoundrel
Reaction score
It....it split?!!! :eek:

Paint guy? Maaaaan I'm almost at a year now and I don't even know *what* stage mine is at. :lol: For all I know my guitar could still be a living tree.

Yeah it's spalted maple which I know by nature is kinda brittle but apparently the original top he had for the guitar split so I'm just waiting on a new one. I don't mind though it should be worth the wait.
To be fair my guitar is based on the Ibanez S series so it probably required a lot of carving etc. so I shouldn't be to suprised :p

How are you at almost a year!?:eek: that is scary haha :lol: have you been making loads of spec changes and stuff?

animalwithin

Reaction score
I have to drive two+ hours to get to snow lol, and I love snowboarding. Yea mine involved lots of carving too but according to Marty, all it needs is paint and assembly, caught up on the pait step though. Hopefully we get out guitars soon!!

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
Yeah it's spalted maple which I know by nature is kinda brittle but apparently the original top he had for the guitar split so I'm just waiting on a new one. I don't mind though it should be worth the wait.
To be fair my guitar is based on the Ibanez S series so it probably required a lot of carving etc. so I shouldn't be to suprised :p

How are you at almost a year!?:eek: that is scary haha :lol: have you been making loads of spec changes and stuff?

Oh ok, spalted maple. But it sure is gorgeous though! Also since it's S-shaped, that even more gorgeousness on your part!! Awesome choice!

I think I started mine in June (6-12th somewhereabouts) of 2012. It was a standard specced Heresy 7, a lefty though, and a couple of days after depositing I changed for some mini dot inlays. :lol: I can keep waiting though I suppose.

OWHall

young scoundrel
Reaction score
Oh ok, spalted maple. But it sure is gorgeous though! Also since it's S-shaped, that even more gorgeousness on your part!! Awesome choice!

I think I started mine in June (6-12th somewhereabouts) of 2012. It was a standard specced Heresy 7, a lefty though, and a couple of days after depositing I changed for some mini dot inlays. :lol: I can keep waiting though I suppose.

Thankyou! My other guitar is a Prestige S series and I wanted it to feel kinda like that.
Still, a year!? That is insane man! :nuts:
Have you contacted Marty much over the wait period? To get some kind of justification I mean. I'm sure there will be a good reason for the extended waiting time. Do you have some weired-ass wood in it or something? Like a body forged from the bow of Noah's ark and a neck carved from black-beard's peg leg? :idea:

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
When did you start your build OWHall??

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have heard that Marty regularly travels to the woods of WilkenoakValeshire and trades with a pygmy sorceress. There he gets a limited strength enhancement where he'll kill some trolls, harvest their bones and make our guitars with. Very labor intensive I imagine...:nono:

My Heresy is:

Mahogany Body
Claro (thought it was spelled ciaro all this time -_-) Walnut Top
Rosewood w/ Ebony Fillet Neck
Ebony Fretboard
BKP (still don't know which ones lol)
Sperzel Tuners
Hipshot Bridge
Ivoroid Binding Body/Neck/Headstock
Bhurnie Reekoh Headstock shape
Ivoroid Mini Dot Inlays

I basically asked what the specs were for the lefty Heresy on his site and went with that lol, I've spoken to him like 7-10 times, and asked for pics twice. I put my build on hold in Jan for a couple of months while I specced out a Livewire build and now this Ormsby...-_-, but the Siggery is back being built...I would like to ask him where it is, but I don't want to annoy him lol.

OWHall

young scoundrel
Reaction score
When did you start your build OWHall??

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have heard that Marty regularly travels to the woods of WilkenoakValeshire and trades with a pygmy sorceress. There he gets a limited strength enhancement where he'll kill some trolls, harvest their bones and make our guitars with. Very labor intensive I imagine...:nono:

My Heresy is:

Mahogany Body
Claro (thought it was spelled ciaro all this time -_-) Walnut Top
Rosewood w/ Ebony Fillet Neck
Ebony Fretboard
BKP (still don't know which ones lol)
Sperzel Tuners
Hipshot Bridge
Ivoroid Binding Body/Neck/Headstock
Bhurnie Reekoh Headstock shape
Ivoroid Mini Dot Inlays

I basically asked what the specs were for the lefty Heresy on his site and went with that lol.
Looks to be a pretty badass guitar man. I look forward to the NGD!:shred:
I put my deposit down on September 11th 2012 so just coming up to 7 months now. At the four month mark everything looked good to go so I payed in full but then the top broke and we've been waiting on that ever since.