SikThs Complete Tablature FINISHED

TDR

Reaction score
Was literally scouring the interwebs for an Under the Weeping Moon tab today.

This is unreal :O Many thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

master27416

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Today is a very bitter sweet day for me, as of today, I will have completed a project I have been working on for many years. My favorite band SikTh has had very few transcriptions of their work, and the ones that were floating around on the internet were not very good. I made it my mission to accurately try and notate every song worth notating. This was no easy task, their music is brutal, and some of it is not bound to a click, making some parts entirely frustrating to work out rhythmically. I have learned so much from this experience and will no doubt apply some of their techniques to my music.

I present to you all, the entire SikTh guitar pro collection in all of its glory. With any piece of work, there are bound to still be mistakes as this was done entirely by ear and my ears are far from perfect. All I ask, is that if this helps you in any way, please leave a comment or if you make a play through, please leave some credit for the notation.

This has been a wonderful journey, and I am thankful for your patience and encouragement.

Enjoy!!!:shred::hbang::wavey:

(P.S) Mods, I couldn't attach a new attachment to my old thread, so I made a new one. If it matters, would you mind merging the old thread to this new one? The title of this one is more appropriate for the post. Thanks!
Is it ok if i post under the weeping moon to Ultimate Guitar? If i do i'll credit you. I want more people to be able to access this, you did a good job. I have such a hard time finding sikth tabs. If you want to email me my username is my email.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is it ok if i post under the weeping moon to Ultimate Guitar? If i do i'll credit you. I want more people to be able to access this, you did a good job. I have such a hard time finding sikth tabs. If you want to email me my username is my email.

This guy hasn't logged on in almost 3 years...