Site super slow lately

• Thread starter Velokki
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Velokki

GAS station
Reaction score
For the last couple of months the site has been very slow. For the last couple of days, I've not been able to load the forum at all. Just get timeouts after like 1 minute of trying to load a page. Is the site just dying?

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
For the last couple of months the site has been very slow. For the last couple of days, I've not been able to load the forum at all. Just get timeouts after like 1 minute of trying to load a page. Is the site just dying?
rise-from-the-grave-premiere-pro.gif

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
I've had no issues lately, but I'm on the other side of the Earth so that might have something to do with it. Maybe update your browser or block ad's or something might help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
I was about to make a topic about the same issue but I'm glad (I guess?) I'm not the only one.

For me, it seems that there's no problem when I'm using my phone but on desktop most of the time I can't even get in (gives me some sort of error page) and the times I get in it takes like 10 seconds to load the page.

Latest posts