Skervesen end of 2012 Australian Run

• Thread starter jahosy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Skervesen Guitars

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm sorry but crossing common opinion we're not robots nor aliens... ;) Those flaws are there but you must check guitar from 10-20cm distance to notice it so we decided to leave it instead of almost rebuilding guitar (this is NTB construction!) - which means tearing off whole finish and remake it that could cause even tonal difference/damage to guitar. That spot has 1mm on the screen which is 2 times more than in reality.
From whole Skervesen's Team experience there is no perfect guitar - you just have to dig deep enough. Even if finish is perfect (which is very very rare, so simply there must be reasonable end level of judging it - otherwise why not to start checking guitars with microscopes?) guitar might sound poor, can have dead notes, uncomfortable neck or/and body profile, fretwork unable to set low string action, can be neck-heavy, etc, etc. etc... We visited Frankfurter's Muzikmesse also to compare our skills to most known brands and luthiers, we've seen and played most expensive and legendary guitars and we went home not being devastated or things like that, believe me. Anyway we're still learning and eliminate more and more bad things to make Skervesen the brand of guitars we've always dreamed of.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
I can also personally attest to your improvement over time! You guys are getting better and better. :yesway:

Compton

Reaction score
So, who's Steve B? We are apparently shipping-mates :hbang:

That'd be me good sir! But mine's heading wayyyyyyyyyyy off in the other direction to the states.

Although, shipping myself to Australia and just picking it up sounds like a much better idea! Damn the man...

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
So has most of the list been completed? No news on my build yet, although I haven't really bugged Maciek in awhile.

jahosy

Reaction score
I've a second order, so I guess we'll be shipping mates :)

Not sure how it'll work though...

Hybrid138

Reaction score
Ugghhhh my GAS gets worse. I'm totally gonna get one as my graduation gift to myself and I'm graduating in Spring. I might be more stoked for the guitar than the diploma!

Compton

Reaction score
1240564_891658517484_600211249_n.jpg

girlfriend sent me a picture of a package that arrived while at work, it is now officially the longest day of work in history.