Slice the Cake appreciation

• Thread starter BIG ND SWEATY
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Slice The Cake - The Man With No Face (Full Song) - YouTubethese guys are absolutly amazing, their album the man with no face is so far my favorite album this year. the title track which is the end song is a 21 minute epic. they do have clean vocals in some of their songs but their not like the shitty auto tuned kind like Asking Alexandria.
these guys easily made it into my list of favorite bands. what do you guys think?

EDIT: i say epic because a 21 minute song for a deathcore band is almost unherad of

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
Wow this is pretty awesome. Im not going to lie, I saw the name of the band, and then i saw that it was listed under "progressive deathcore" and was literally expecting the worst. But this actually pretty damn sweet. I dig it.

Jarlesworth

Reaction score
I checked these guys EP out a long time ago, but I forgot all about them and had no idea they came out with an album :eek: Awesome band, indeed!

Sikthness

Reaction score
I like these guys. Please ignore their extremely stupid band name, they are actually good. If you like deathcore at all you should enjoy this.

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Loved their EP, now I guess I have to listen to the rest of the full length (as opposed to this 21 minute epic.)

Jarlesworth

Reaction score
Hold on now, just because their band name isn't serious doesn't mean it's stupid :lol:
... but true story, check this band out,guys! :scream:

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
The band name is stupid on purpose, guys, come on. :lol:

I have an EP they put out two or three years ago, I think, but I didn't know they were still active. I thought I had read something about them going off in different directions.

KarlMagnusRobin

Köttbullar är fint..
Reaction score
These guys are so good.. if you look up the word "Manly" in the dictionary you'll find a picture of their vocalist under it!

And FUCK, didn't know that they still were active.. thought they called it quits a few years ago!

skisgaar

Master-debatur
Reaction score
Best band name ever, best deathcore band ever.
Fucking loved every second of the new album :3

otisct20

Reaction score
They actually got signed recently and are working on a new album called "Other Slices". I was waiting for someone to post these guys. Love them

GlxyDs

Reaction score
Man, I didn't even know they had released the Man with no Face this year! A 21 minute epic? I'm down. I've always enjoyed this band and I don't mind the name, it's a stab at deathcore names in general.

Thanks for reminding me about them!

abandonist

Banned
Reaction score
Do not like.

And if you can't take the time to think of a band name that's not "lolllololol so funny" then fuck you anyway.