So i just ate 5 triple baconators

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
yea i used to get the burning asshole all the time due to too much protein, its what you're experiancing now. Take a shower and get some water on that. You'll feel much better, Im dead serious btw.
thanks for the advice, im gunna go wash my asshole now:hbang:

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
my question is.. Whats a triple baconator?

baconator.jpg

This, but with another beef patty. I took a couple bites of a friend's double baconator once. I don't think I could make it through one burger. Three would surely kill me, and three triples would probably be enough for me to bury my corpse in my own shit.

SevenStringSam

Beware the glube!
Reaction score
i normally get 1 baconator when i go to wendys and thats enough to make me shit abnormally, but 5 triples... thats like stacking 15 of what i eat between 2 buns.. id die

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Oh damn, it was 5, not 3. Good god, man, do you have a death wish?

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
brutal... We dont have wendys in australia. Actually we do, but its an icescream shop

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
i just gott out of the shower now, shes startin to cool down, thnx stealth, but i can tell u one thing, im not goin to wendys for the rest of my life, i dont even feel like myself..it feels like im movin slower and stuff, like im high off of cholesterol, ugh..

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
im not goin to wendys for the rest of my life, i dont even feel like myself..it feels like im movin slower and stuff, like im high off of cholesterol, ugh..

Dude, I'm curious, how big are you? I have a bunch of huge friends and I can't even begin to imagine them eating 5 triple baconators. Height and weight please (in pounds, and kilos for our foreign friends. :wavey:)

Did you do this as a dare or were your eyes really that hungry? EDIT: Ninja'd by OP

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
Dude, I'm curious, how big are you? I have a bunch of huge friends and I can't even begin to imagine them eating 5 triple baconators. Height and weight please (in pounds, and kilos for our foreign friends. :wavey:)

Did you do this as a dare or were your eyes really that hungry? EDIT: Ninja'd by OP
6' and 200lbs, not that big of a guy lol (i dont know kilos)