So i just ate 5 triple baconators

Fzau

Unleash the proggies
Reaction score
what do you recomend for a burning asshole?

Drakkar. It consists of a coating of the interior walls of the sphincter and anus. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yea i used to get the burning asshole all the time due to too much protein, its what you're experiancing now. Take a shower and get some water on that. You'll feel much better, Im dead serious btw.

Oops, maybe the OP shouldn't follow my advice. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ROFL.

You dirty fuck :rofl: rep'd!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Sorry about your cat dude.

And dear god! I weigh a fair bit more than you and you just out-ate me. I could eat maybe 2 or 3 and be stuffed.
How the hell you managed to keep 5 down without barfing everywhere boggles my mind...

Just keep drinking water (your digestive system will need a LOT of it to digest that entire steer and sow you just ate) drink some pepto, and lie down on your left side in fetal position. You'll also want to have your room well ventilated for this. Basically you'll be experiencing some flatulence, which helps remove some pressure off of your stomach. It will smell like decaying pork and cow, so again keep a window open and some air freshener on hand.

Ive over-eaten plenty of times (you're talking to a guy that eats entire large pizzas all to himself) so I know how you feel. Right now you just introduced enough calories into your body in one meal to feed Ethiopia for a day. Your heart and liver are hating you for this so you're gonna feel dizzy, disoriented, lethargic, and even some vertigo.

After you crap a pile the size of the stegosaurus' in the first Jurassic Park, you will feel MUCH better.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
And trust me when I say you should never do that again. Your heart is gonna hate you so much if you do. That much cholesteral can cause a heart attack.

matty2fatty

Reaction score
oh man, I had a big mac and double quarter pounder after drinking last night and that was a bit much, I'd have actually died I think

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
Ice cream

Vanilla Ice Cream?

evo005.jpg