So I just dished out £170 on Steven Slate Plugins...

• Thread starter SilverEvolver
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SilverEvolver

Banned
Reaction score
I decided to get VTM as well, but it immediately crashes Reaper when I try to load it onto a track. VBC and VCC work like they should. I tried installing latest version of Reaper, reinstalling the plugin with only VST3, only VST2, only VST2 32bit etc. and all made Reaper crash. :mad:

I already sent a support ticket to Slate but I thought I'd post here in case you'd know a fix?

Have you tried running the 64 bit reaper? 32 bit plugins work with it and it's far more stable!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

col

blah.
Reaction score
Have you tried running the 64 bit reaper? 32 bit plugins work with it and it's far more stable!

Yes my Reaper is 64 bit. I tried installing the plugin as only 32 bit since the 64 bit one crashed, no help. They both crash Reaper.

col

blah.
Reaction score
Hmmm really not sure then fella. Checked drivers etc? Reinstalled?

Yup. The crash log says in Event Viewer something like "can't access program" or similar. Which leads me to believe the iLok is the culprit. Any idea how I can reinstall the activation for VTM? Isn't the code single use only?

EDIT: Got it working by installing an older version of the plugin.

SilverEvolver

Banned
Reaction score
Yup. The crash log says in Event Viewer something like "can't access program" or similar. Which leads me to believe the iLok is the culprit. Any idea how I can reinstall the activation for VTM? Isn't the code single use only?

EDIT: Got it working by installing an older version of the plugin.

Nice!